Chapter 122 Nathan's POV

"Bubbbaaaaa!!" She screams as I roll my hips into her slow and deep and I feel her climax down my dick making me groan out as she clenches around me repeatedly. I can't get enough of her. I run my hands down her body grabbing at her hips as I lift her ass up and angle my dick downwards listening to her moans of pleasure.
"Fuck! Yesss!" She cries as I thrust into her deep and fast making my balls shoot up as my dick throbs rapidly, I roar out feeling myself unload into her suddenly as she grips my dick and I roll my hips.
"Peachesssss" I yell as my orgasm never ends with her gripping me tightly.
I finally come to a stop and lean down hovering over her attaching our lips.
"I love you" she says and kisses me again.
"I love you peaches" I tell her and she smiles.
Slowly pulling out of her, I drop down next to her and she leans into me as I wrap my arms around her.
"I can't believe we're getting married tomorrow. It feels like it's gone so fast" she says running her hand over my chest and I kiss her head smiling.
"It's been a long time coming peaches. You'll finally be my wife" I say and it sounds odd but I love it. I've waited a long time to meet someone like Nataliya and I won't lose her for anyone. She needs to know  that it will always be her.
"I can't wait to be Mrs Nataliya Parker" she says and nothing would make me happier.
I think about the jewellers I went to and the gift I bought peaches. She's gonna think it's too much but nothing will ever be too much for her.
I collected our rings too and they're perfect. I cant wait to wear it. I'll never take it off. I'll always be her husband.
"I can't wait either peaches. I'll be yours only and I cant wait for you to be mine" I tell her and she hums kissing along my chest and climbing onto of me. She sits across my dick and slides her pussy along me and I can't help but groan out as I hold her hips then she lifts up and angles my dick into her and sinks down.
"This is how our honeymoon will be. Constant sex bubba! Nothing feels better" she says moaning out as I thrust up into her and she leans down and kisses me.
"Fuck me daddy!" She says and I grab her ass and slam her down making her cry out so I continue thrusting up into her as I slam her down feeling her gripping my dick and she screams out and climaxes.
"Daddyyy!" She cries and I grab at her ass as I'm fucking up into her, she kisses me and bites down on my lip as I feel her clenching around me cumming again.

It's been an amazing evening and my peaches is happy and that's all that matters to me. I relax back while peaches is in her closet.
"Bubba now we've showered, I could eat" she says walking over to me sat on the bed.
"Shall I order a Chinese?" I ask her and she nods clapping.
"Just what I wanted! Thank you baby. Make sure they remember the prawn crackers" she says and I smile and kiss her.
"I know what my baby needs" I say cocky and she smirks at me.
Grabbing my phone I unlock it and load uber eats. Scrolling through I find the Chinese we always use and place my usual order with extra prawn crackers and checkout with my saved card.
"Done beautiful" I tell her and the confirmation comes through. Forty minutes.
We head downstairs and relax on the sofa as peaches cuddles into me.
"Bubba?" She says and I hum knowing she wants something.
"Where are we going on our honeymoon?" She asks and I chuckle. I've been waiting for this..
"Do you really want to know?" I ask her and she spins and nods eagerly.
"I'm sure I can be persuaded to tell you" I say and she bites her lip and cups my dick.
"Tell me bubba" she says fluttering her lashes at me and I lick my lips at her. How do I say anything but yes to that beautiful face.
"I'll tell you one thing.. We're going to the Caribbean so pack for that" I say and she looks at me with wide sparkling eyes.
"Oh my god! Theres so many beautiful countries there.. Which one?" She asks and I laugh.
"That's all your getting out of me peaches you'll find out the rest tomorrow" I tell her and she pouts but it doesn't last when a huge grin appears.
"I can't wait bubba! I'm so excited to be travelling with you again" she says and I smile as she comes into kiss me.
"We'll do as much as we can peaches. I wanna show you all you desire" I tell her and she smiles and nods slowly and kisses me again spinning to face me more as I pull her to straddle me. I look at her growing breasts and down at her growing bump too and lick my lips. Who thought I'd be a turn on.
"Enjoying what you see Nathan?" She asks as she smirks at me and I look her up and we lock eyes and I smile.
"More than anything. You're so sexy peaches" I tell her and she blushes and bites her lip.
"I'm glad you still enjoy what you see. I see the difference too" she says and I smile pulling her closer and kissing her.
"You're still sexy peaches, if not more. I love everything just as much. Nothings changed baby!" I tell her honestly and she smiles.
"Good because this will be happening again..  and again" she says between kisses and I hum as she kisses along my neck and I grab at her ass rocking her against me.
"Nothing would make me happier baby" I tell her and grab the back of her neck kissing her passionately. She is everything to me.