Chapter 105

Walking through the door laughing with the girls bubba pops his head out double taking and coming out.
"I see you're all friends again" he says and I nod and hold up my bags.
"I actually found everything bubba!" I tell him excitedly and he chuckles taking my bags and kissing me.
"No peaking bubba!" I tell him and he nods at me and kisses me again before heading up the stairs.
We walk further into the house and into the livingroom seeing Curtis.
"Hey" I say sitting down and he smiles at me.
"Hello Nataliya, how are you?" He asks and I smile.
"Good thanks, working hard I see" I say sitting down and Vanessa nudges me. Fucking hell.
"Isit me or has he got hotter since I left" she whispers and bubba comes back in.
"I wouldn't know babe. Only have eyes for mine" I tell her as I can't take my eyes off the damn handsomely tall, beyond sexy and strong sex god infront of me. He looks down at me and smiles and I bite my lip letting him know my thoughts and he smirks at me.
"You're the busy one peaches" he says and I bite my lip again looking between the girls and Vanessa raises her brow at me.
"Don't even think about it" she says and I nod and stand up.
"Babe seriously" she says and bubba pulls me out the room giggling.
"Entertain Curtis" I call out as bubba swoops me up and carries me up the stairs.
"I've missed you" he says kissing my neck and I grab his face kissing him as he walks us into our bedroom and settles me on my feet.
I kick off my ankle boots and pull my jumper over my head and undo my jeans all in a minute and he stands there just watching me.
"Bubba come on" I tell him pulling my jeans down and he drops his shorts and boxers and pulls his vest off standing there naked as I step out my jeans and unclip my bra. He slides my underwear down and I step out of them and he stands back up towering over me and picking me up. I wrap my legs around his waist rocking against his dick and he slowly starts to push up into me.
"Fuck I needed this.. You" he says with a groan as he rocks into me walking over to the seated area.
He lays me on my shoulders and holds around my waist and slowly starts to fuck into me deeper than ever and I cry out repeatedly feeling myself clenching around him as my orgasm builds.
"Fuck! So deep bubba" I moan out as I hold onto his biceps and he rolls his hips into me faster and I cry out as I feel my body spasm from my climax.
"BUBBA!" I scream as he continues to grind his dick into me harder and I claw down his arms not being able to go anywhere but accept the dick.
"Fuckkkk!" I cry as he lifts me and slams me down onto him.
I roll my hips and bounce my ass along his length and he pulls out and spins me around bending me over the chair and sliding straight back into me with a groan.
"Nothing beats your pussy peaches. It's heaven wrapped around my dick. I can't cope!" He groans as I feel him throbbing inside me and I grip his dick bouncing my ass.
"So sexy peaches. This ass.. Damn!" He says and spanks me making me clench around him and he suddenly roars out and pounds into me as I feel him spill into me.

After cleaning up and changing into comfortable clothes we make our way back down to laughing.
Walking into the kitchen I grab a bottle of juice and pass bubba a water bottle before picking at the chicken in the fridge and heading into them.
"Have bloody fun?" Vanessa asks and I nod grinning.
"You know it!" I say giddy and she laughs.
"At least you're getting some" she says and I pout at her.
"You're seriosuly missing out" I tease and she middle fingers me.
"Will Jaxon be at the wedding?" She asks and I raise my brow at her..
"Don't even think about it girl. After everything he did and he won't be there anyways" I tell her and she sighs.
"I bet he's moved on anyways" she says and I sigh.
"You need to leave him in the past babe. Who even cares. He's a dick and doesn't deserve you" Casey says and I nod agreeing.
"Have you spoke to him Nathan?" She asks and he sighs.
"Not since that day Vanessa no. Peaches is right. Just move on he isn't worth your time" bubba tells her and she nods slowly.
"I know you're right but living in that house alone is depressing" she says and I sigh. Great..
"That's why I'm moving in with her" Casey says and I swallow and look at them surprised. Fuck she's getting to close for comfort.
Bubba rubs my thigh as I lean into him and Vanessa grins happily at Casey.
"When did you decide this?" I ask them and Casey looks to me.
"When you went off upstairs. It just makes sense instead of coming back and forth constantly" she says and I nod smiling at them.
"What happened to you having all you needed in London?" I ask and she raises her brow at me
"You're not stopping this Natty, so don't bother trying" she says and I raise my brow at her.
"Just a drastic change in the space of an hour that's all Casey" I say and she shrugs and smiles.
"I like it here" she says and I laugh.
"That's a lie, you love the city life not seaside" I say and she shrugs.
"Well maybe I've changed" she says and I roll my eyes. Course..
"If you say so" I say and look to Vanessa confused. Bubba bought that house for her to he happy in. Or does she just want Casey here aswell?
She's getting way to close.