Chapter 42

So he supports a football team I can work with that.
"Whens you birthday peaches?" he asks me and I think what are we in now.
"Two months, oh my god two months" I say and he chuckles.
"I'll be having you whisked away somewhere, you do have a passport?" he asks me and I nod. Oh my god he's taking me on holiday..
"I'll be happy with flowers and chocolates and spend the day with you baby" I tell him and he shakes his head.
"You will be with me beautiful don't worry" he says and I smile hoping he's right.
"When's your birthday" I ask him and he looks at me smiling.
"Mines already gone it was last month" he says and I feel sad.
"Aww baby I missed it. What did you do?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Worked out and spent the night alone made myself a steak with a few beers because Jaxon out the country as you know he always is" he tells me and I could cry for him.
"Baby that's so sad. Never again will you spend your birthday alone" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"I wish you was there peaches" he tells me and so do I. I can't believe he spent it alone.
"I'm actually really sad for you. Spending it alone like it's normal baby" I tell him.
"I've spent every birthday alone since that bitch left. It's fine and what I'm used to" he says and I shake my head and finish my wine. I need something stronger
"No what about Christmas? Please don't tell me you spend that alone?" I ask him and he puts his head down and right now I'm trying not to break down. My poor baby.
"What about your mum? You don't spend it with her?" I ask him reaching out and he grabs my hand.
"I see my mum to shut her up but I don't need her like that, she wasn't around as much because of what happened. I'm used to spending important dates on my own.. Unless Jaxon's around" he says and a tear falls from my eye as I blink. I can't take it. My poor baby
"Baby no more of that. We'revcelebrating Christmas and we're celebrating your birthday tonight" I tell him and he lights up. I raise my hand and a waiter appears.
"Bill please" I tell him without taking my eyes off Nathan and I see out the corner of my eye him walk away.
"Are you sure?" he asks me and I pull out my purse.
"Absolutely and I'm paying" I tell him and he raises his brow.
"Please baby for me" I says and he sighs.
"Fine, just tonight" he says and I grin happily.
The waiter comes back with the bill and I look at it and smile. It's not that much actually. I pull out money and hand it to him and stand.
"Let's go baby" I tell him and grab his hand leaving the restaurant.

Finding a bar not to far away we enter and order drinks
"Two rum and cokes wirh two three fingers of bourbon please" I tell the bartender and he nods walking off to get our drinks. He comes back and I pay him and I look to Nathan smiling at me.
"Let's drink handsome" I tell him and down my first one as he picks up his glass doing the same.
"Thank you baby for this. You didn't need to" he tells me and I smile at him pulling him along to a table.
"I know but I wanted to do this for you baby" I tell him sitting down and he grins.
"Well I appreciate you doing it. It means alot" he says and I nod understanding.
"Just like you Nathan, I want to make you happy to. And birthdays and Christmas's along with the other holidays we'll be celebrating baby. What about our children?" I ask him then cover my mouth. Did I just ask that..
"Obviously I want to celebrate these things. Now I have you I will peaches. I just didn't see the point of doing them alone" he says and I pull a sad face.
"My poor baby, I can't believe it. But we're changing that now. From today all holidays will be celebrated together no matter what" I tell him and he nods agreeing and I can see his eyes light up.
"As long as I get to spend them all with you, spoiling you, I don't care baby" he says picking up his drink. I do the same smiling as I down it needing something more.
"How are you with dancing?" I ask him and he smirks.
"I'm a little bit of a party animal once I get going. Wait until you see me and Jaxon out together. But I got some moves I can show you" he says and I point to his drink.
"We're leaving. Drink up" I tell him and he downs his drink.
Walking out the bar we head toward the town centre not to far away and head towards a lively place with alot of people. That's more like it.
I pull Nathan into the the club and towards the bar but he stops me shaking his head and moves towards the dance floor moving his hips.
"You wanted to dance peaches" he says into my ear and pulls me close and I wrap my arms around his neck nodding. He leads me to the dance floor and pulls me close to him again with his hands on my hips and I sway my hips as his hand travel around to my ass pulling me flush against him and he kisses me. Suddenly I'm spun so my backs to him and I wine my hips on him rolling my ass on him further and his hands are everywhere feeling me as I throw my arms in the air grinding on my man.
"So sexy peaches, thank you so much for this" he says in my ear pulling me closer with his arms around my waist and I can feel how hard he is right now. Fuck.
"See what you do to me" he says into my ear and I moan feeling him grind against me.
I lean forward and wine my hips doing a little twerk on him and his hands are holding me tight against him still. He ain't letting go..
Feeling him like this and the loud music with the flashing lights.. Fuck I need a drink!