Chapter 73

No matter what I do, he gets turned on. Not like I'm complaining. I love it.
Running my hands down his tanned muscular body, I grab his dick and slowly stroke him through his shorts as he quietly starts to groan coming undone in my hands. I drop to my knees pulling them down with me and look up at his raging dick turned up seaping precum. Fuck Nathan!
"Do you realise now what you do to me peaches" he says running his hand down my cheek and over my lips and I hum leaning forward starting to lick up his dick.
"You have no idea how wet I am right now just seeing you like this bubba" I tell him and kiss the head of his dick making him groan louder as I swallow him down inch by inch.
"Shit! I love your mouth peaches" he tells me as I bob my head wetting up his dick more.
I swirl my tongue around him going back and forth and pull back standing up.
"That's enough of that, I need a drink" I tell him winking and walking off leaving him confused.
"Peaches.." he says following me pulling up his shorts.
"Yes bubba?" I ask him pouring us both another brandy smiling up at him.
"You just stopped.." he says and I hum nodding.
"We have all night baby, let's see how long you last" I tell him and he smirks.
"You wanna play peaches. Let's go" he says picking up his drink and knocking it back.
"Another please" he says putting it back down and I smirk at him. What's he gonna do?
Pouring him another he adds coke this time and puts it back for me.
"Come" he says leading me back into the livingroom and pulling me to straddle him.
I feel his dick hard pressing against me and I can't help licking my lips as he watches me.
"It won't take you long peaches" he says rocking it against me rubbing over my sensitive parts.
"That's not fair" I say grabbing it and he groans just over my touch.
"You had my dick in your mouth then walked away, I'm being nice" he says and squeezes my hip as he drinks his drink.
"Just a little tease, can't daddy handle it?" I ask him and he smirks.
"I can handle all things Nataliya Davis" he says cocky and I smirk at him and drink my drink.
"As long as you involve no one I'm down. I don't share" he says looking directly at me and I smirk again.
"Is that so?" I tease and he raises a brow at me. Let's play a little..
"But what if I wanted to daddy? What if I wanted more?" I say and he looks at me with furrowed brows.
"I have enough dick for you peaches, you don't need more" he says and I rock on him pushing my hand down feeling him hard still.
"Who said anything about more dick?" I ask squeezing his dick and he raises his brow.
"So another girl?" He asks and I hum and he shakes his head still.
"When I say I don't share, I mean you and my dick. Only I get my sweet deliciousness and only you get me. That's how I works peaches. Mine!" He says possessively wrapping his arms around me and I smile feeling surrounded. I wouldn't change him.
"Well, before you turn into a caveman I was joking, I only need and want you Bubba" I tell him and pull his dick out again.
"No more playing" he says lifting me up and pulling my leggings down. I step out of them and Nathan stands stroking his magnificent treasure and spins me spreading my ass. He rubs it over my puckered hole making me moan and pushes in a little making my eyes pop.
"Don't worry peaches, I'm just playing" he mocks me and I whine rocking backwards.
"Fuck me bubba!" I tell him and he pulls out and spreads my pussy and I'm suddenly crying out feeling filled quickly.
"Fuckkkk!" I moan and clench around him tightly as he pushes against my pain/pleasure barrier. I grip the cushion as he rolls his hips fucking into me repeatedly and I feel my legs begin to shake.
"Yess, Fuckk... Daddyyy!" I scream as I feel myself gush my climax and roll my hips bouncing my ass off him.
"Shit peaches, so perfect" he groans as he pounds into me relentlessly and I feel myself cumming again.. Then again.
He continues his wicked torturous ways and I moan out feeling like I can't come anymore.
"Bubba cummm!" I cry out as I'm cumming again. He thrusts into me a few more times and I start feeling his dick throb as his gripping my hips tighter an he unloads into me.
"Peachessss!" He growls as he slams into me hard and deep. Fuck!
He pulls out of me slowly and I drop closing my legs and catch my breath. Damn he's too good.

Sitting back after cleaning myself up I sip my drink relaxed either bubba.
"I'm so happy you brought me here baby, thank you" intell him and he smiles.
"I'll take you anywhere peaches" he says pouring us our next drink.
"As long as where together, I don't mind where bubba" I tell him and he nods.
"I'll keep that in mind" he says with a smile and kisses me.
I'll go anywhere with him. Litreally.
Our next trip will be just the same. Fun, laughter and a hell of alot of sex. I'm game.