Chapter 106

It's been a few days since Casey dropped that she was moving here and I still don't know how I feel about it..
I trust bubba whole heartedly and I'm supposed to trust Casey, I've know her nearly all my life but..
Girls are sneaky little bitches.
I can't lose bubba. I'm having his baby..
"Peaches you've been quiet for a while now. Talk to me" he says and I sigh. What do I even say?
"It doesn't matter bubba" I say and he looks at me raising his brow.
"I want to know though" he says and I sigh.. Again.
"I'm being ridiculous" I tell him and he furrows his brows.
"Is this about Casey? I though you'd be happy with the move" he says and I shrug.
"I can't be myself around her anymore. I tried and it's weird. I feel like I have to constantly watch her around you and that's not fun" I tell him and he sighs pulling me into his arms.
"Peaches your hormones are driving you crazy. Nothing will EVER happen between me and her. I only want you baby" he tells me again and I bet he's sick of saying it and I sigh at my thoughts.
"She had no interest until I brought her here. To fucking you! I'm so stupid bubba! I did this" I say and hold my head in my hands. What was I thinking?
"She's gonna take you away from me bubba" I say and feel my tears fall randomly. Why am I crying?
"No one's taking me away from you peaches. I promise I'm always gonna be here. You and me baby" he says and I cover my face feeling ridiculous. But I can't help how I feel.
"I'm sorry bubba" I say wiping under my eyes and he shakes his head and cuddles me kissing my head repeatedly.
"Don't apologise peaches, there's no need to and I'm going nowhere ever. I only want you. I've waited all my life for you baby, I'm not gonna ruin this. I promise to be the best husband you've ever dreamt off" he says and I turn in his arms and kiss him affectionately.
"You're already a dream Nathan. I feel like I'm gonna wake up and your gonna be gone" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me.
"I feel the same peaches. You're not in this alone, I can guarantee you that. I love you so much" he tells me and I can't help my smile. I love that he can express his feelings to me. Makes me feel so much better.
"I love you so much bubba. This pregnancy is gonna be difficult" I tell him and sigh. If I'm already paranoid about him leaving me now imagine when I'm huge and even more insecure. Fuck!
"Don't spiral on me, tell me what your thinking peaches" he says rubbing down my cheek wiping away a stray fallen tear.
"If I'm like this now how's it gonna be when I'm six, seven months and I feel like a bus? Feeling unattractive and insecure isn't a good look bubba" I tell him and he smirks.
"I cant wait for you to be showing, you're gonna look incredibly sexy peaches. You have nothing to worry about believe me. If you want anything you tell me and I'll do it whatever it is. If you can't say it, text it. I wanna know how you're feeling always.. Please" he says and I can't help my smile he's seriously one of a kind.
"I'll tell you how I'm feeling bubba I promise I won't let it come between us" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me.
"Good because I can't lose you either peaches" he says and I wrap my arms around his neck and relax my head on his.
"Are you hungry?" He asks and I nod.
"Shall I order something?" He asks and I nod again.
"Yeah please. Pizza?" I say kissing his cheek and he nods grabbing his phone and sighing.
"What's wrong?" I ask and he shows me his phone.

Jaxon: don't make me gatecrash your damn wedding! You will talk to me bro.

"Is he crazy? Was you not fucking him up not the message he needed loud and clear?" I ask bubba and he shrugs and types back.
"Leave me alone Jaxon. I don't care for your shit. Turn up and see what happens!" He says as he types and swipes it off and loads uber eats.
"Right pizza, anything else peaches?" He asks and I look at him like come on..
"Apart from chicken. It's already in the basket" he says smirking and I kiss him.
"Nope then, thank you baby" I say and watch him pay with his card and get an alert that his card was used. Wait..
"So you've known all along how much I spent?" I ask him raising my brow and he nods.
"Yes but it doesn't matter. The happiness I felt when you told me you found your dress will always be worth it peaches. Your card should be here tomorrow" he says and I nod slowly.
"And what about mine?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"That's upto you. When your card comes check the balance and tell me if you still need yours" he says cocky and I bite his lip and he kisses me grabbing my hips and moving me to straddle him.
"I nearly had a heart attack when she told me the price in the shop. I was nervous to tap the card" I tell him and he chuckles.
"It will never get declined, you have nothing to worry about peaches" he says and kisses me again.
"I won't spend all your money don't worry" I tease and he tickles my sides making me laugh.
"You couldn't like I told you before. Go wild baby" he says and stops when I can't breathe.
"I will once we know what this little one is" I tell him and he rests his hands on my stomach.
"Baby Nathan.. I swear that wasn't that long along?" He says and I smirk at him.
"What can I say I want what I want" I say and he chuckles and kisses me.
"You can have whatever you want peaches. Everythings open to you" he says and I nod and smile.
"Thank you bubba" I say and rest my head against his looking into his eyes and kiss him affectionately.