Chapter 119

I feel alot better today. Sleep is amazing! Stretching my body as I wake up I roll over to bubba and he groans pulling me closer.
"Morning beautiful" he says and kisses me and I bite his lip running my hand down his nakedness and feeling him hard. Always ready, I love it.
I wrap my hand around him and pump slowly as I kiss him down his body moving lower and settling between his legs.
He watches me as I lick up his dick looking up at him and he runs his thumb across my bottom lip grabbing his dick and opening my mouth angling it inside.
I wrap my lips around him and slowly bob my head listening to him groaning out as his hands are in my hair and he slowly fucks my mouth.
"Fuck! I love your mouth peaches" he groans as I swirl my tongue up and down his length and suck on the head grazing my teeth making him throb in my hand and push my head down as he growls out!
"Fuckkkk!" He roars and I'm suddenly hit with shots of his cum and I quickly bob my head taking him down. Well that happened..
I pull my head back and look at him sat back on my knees.
"I don't know either peaches. We're all stressed, but I'm not finished with you" he says pulling me to him and rolling me onto my back. Thank god!

We showered and dressed after bubba thoroughly pleasured me and I think he feels slightly guilty for how he cummed the first time.. But like he said we're all stressed and I need to make him relax too. It's not just about me.
"Are you ready to see baba?" He asks me walking up to me as I watch him through the mirror. Turning into his open arms I nod eagerly grinning as he puts a hand over my growing bump.
"I can't wait. It's a nice gift before the wedding tomorrow" I say and he smiles.
"Exactly because baba is a gift peaches. For us" he says and kisses me softly and I hug him to me.
"Whatever baba is. Girl or boy they'll have us bubba. Promise me" I ask him and he looks down at me and smiles.
"Our baby will always have us peaches. I promise you that" he tells me and kisses me again.
"Thank you bubba that's all I needed to hear. Let's go see our baby" I say giddy grabbing my pregnancy booklet with my bag and pulling him out of the bedroom.
"Can we take my car, you can still drive" I say and he smiles.
"I don't mind peaches. But I would like a go" he says excitedly and I chuckle as we head down the stairs and into the kitchen.
"Breakfast first. What do you fancy beautiful?" He asks me opening the fridge and looking inside then back to me.
"Scrambled egg on toast?" I say and he nods smiling grabbing the eggs from the fridge and the bread from the bread bin.
I pull my phone from my bag as it buzzes and read the text.

Dad: We're thinking of you at your appointment. I hope everything goes great! I love you sweetheart. Love Dad X

Nataliya: Thanks dad I'll let you know how it goes. See you tomorrow. I love you too X

Dad: Thank you Nataliya X

Putting my phone away ignoring the rest of the messages and missed calls. I watch bubba make us our breakfast and smile leaning on my hands as I melt admiring him.
"Nearly done peaches" he says popping the bread into the toaster and grabbing the butter and orange juice from the fridge. I get up and bubba shakes his head.
"I got it peaches. Just relax baby" he says so I sit back down and smile up at him as he hands me a glass of orange juice.
"Thank you bubba" I say as he kisses my forehead and walks back over to the food.

"Miss Davis" I hear as we sit in the hospital and I get up with bubba and smile at the lady. I can't wait to hear Mrs Parker!
"Hi I'm Jasmine and I'll be doing your ultrasound today" she says as we walk down to the room.
"Hi Jasmine.. Thank you" I tell her as she holds the door open for me.
"So this is your twelve week scan hun so I'll be checking measurements" she tells me as I climb onto the bed and pull my top up and take the paper towel she hands me.
Nathan holds my hand as she squirts gel onto my lower stomach and starts to move the monitor around my bump.
I stare at the screen relentlessly and baba suddenly appears and they're getting so big now. I look to bubba who's eyes are already on me and smile. He smiles back and kisses me and looks back to the screen.
It's seriously amazing and I can't wait for them to be here. Everything will be OK when they're here. It has to be. My dad and Nathan's mum will come around. They have to their grandchild needs them. It's not about them.
"Right hun everything's where its supposed to be and the size is a little bigger but dad's tall. Your baby is perfect and happy" she says and I smile at bubba happily. That's all that matters.
"Thank you Jasmine" I tell her as she hands me a towel to wipe the gel off.
"You're more than welcome hun. You're doing great, keep it up" she says and I smile at her needing to hear that more than ever right now.
"She is Jasmine. I'm proud of her.. You ready peaches?" Bubba asks me and I smile and climb off the bed pulling my clothes down.
"Here's your pictures hunny" she says handing me a strip and I take them eagerly and look at our baby more as we walk out.
Nothing beats seeing your baby on that screen. I can't wait to hear their heartbeat on the next scan. I'm so excited!