Chapter 40

After leaving my house saying bye to Nathan and Jaxon I head towards the boutique to check on Dionne as she's opening up today.
Pulling up outside I see her inside talking with customers and I smile. She's a good one.
"Nataliya, can you help me. This lady would like to exchange for a different size" Dionne says looking at me not knowing if she can.
"Do you have your receipt? I ask the lady and she nods pulling it out and hands it to me as I get closer.
"This is from my old store hun. - London - that's closed down. I don't have this available here. You can exchange for the sale value with something else" I tell her and she nods picking up a blush pink velvet dress.
"This please" she says picking it up in the right size and walking with me to the till I exchange it and take a look at the item properly what's she bought back. I haven't seen this in ages makes me want to wear my own. I think I will later for Nathan. See if he likes it.

I help and serve customer after customer and I wonder where there all coming from we've been so busy this morning. Is this what Birminghams like? Pulling my phone out I see a text from Nathan.

Nathan: I'll miss you today for lunch peaches I'm sorry. I'm filling in a session I love you baby XxX

Me: It's OK, I'll miss you too. Have a good session and remember I'm heading straight to the gym after work I love you too XxX

Nathan: My gym? Or my home? There your options peaches XxX

Me: HA! I'll come to your gym and you can work me out there.. Then take me home.. XxX

Nathan: I can't wait. See you soon beautiful peaches XxX

Putting my phone away in my pocket smiling I serve the last customer and look for Dionne.
"Go for lunch hun I'll stay here" I tell her and she smiles at me and grabs her bag from behind me.
"Do you want anything picking up boss?" she asks me and I shake my head holding up my bottled flavour water.
"I'm good babe, thanks tho" I tell her and she nods smiling and walks out.
I take out my stock list and walk around the boutique seeing what's mostly sold and what I need to order more of and asap and smile that a variety of my things are being sold. I'm so happy.
Walking back to the till I pull up my laptop and log into the website and do my stock list before looking for something else. Maybe I could buy Nathan something.
But what? He has everything and I'm not rich like him.. Or jaxson. I get by on my wages.

The day rolls by and Dionne takes care of most of the customers while I go around making sure everything's where it should be and cleaning around after previous customers and check my watch 3pm. Another hour them I can see my baby. I've missed him today. I pull my phone out and see a text from Vanessa

Vanessa: I'm coming down tomorrow on my own. Don't tell Casey she'll freak. I really wanna meet Jax ❤️ Xx

Me: OMG! I can't believe I'll see you so soon. Come to my house and we'll get you ready. I've missed you girl Xx

Vanessa: I was planning to, he said to bring two outfits a casual one and a dress for dinner if I want to because of where we're going?? 👀 Xx

Me: I have no idea but I can ask Nathan when I see him if you'd really want to know Xx

Vanessa: I just don't know what to wear babes. Xx

Me: Wear some jeans for the casual and find that sexy dress the one we bought before I left, the black one for dinner. Definitely 😍😍 Xx

Vanessa: Why didnt I think of this. Div.. Thanks babes. Gotta run love you Xx

Me: Div! Love you too Xx

Closing up now everyone's gone I empty the till always and make my way out locking up behind Dionne.
"I'll see you Monday babe" I tell her and she nods as we go our separate ways.
Climbing into my car I pull on my seatbealt and pull off towards Nathan's gym.
10 minutes later I pull up and jump out grabbing my gym bag and my purse locking up my car and walking in.
"Can I help you?" Alice asks me and I raise my brow.
"I'm going to Nathans office so no you can't" I tell her and she screw faces me.
"What you gonna do?" I ask her and she rolls her eyes and looks away. As I thought. Walking down the corridor I make my way to his office and see him sitting in there with his head in his hands.
I push the door open and he looks up pissed until he notices its me.
"Peaches? What you doing here?" he asks and I look at him confused.
"Well it's a gym so to work out.." I say and he chuckles.
"I didn't realise the time baby, sorry" he says and I smile.
"Is something wrong?" I ask him and he sighs.
"Nothing I can't handle baby" he says and I raise my brow.
"If somethings bothering you it's bothering me. Talk to me" I say walking around to him and he pulls me onto his lap and kisses me.
"Ive missed you today" he says and kisses me again.
"I've missed you, don't change the subject" I tell him and he sighs.
"One of my clients was trying to touch me and being all flirty. Just inappropriate really. I never saw it before I got with you. Now I fucking see it. I hate it" he tells me and I hug him.
"Where is the bitch, you don't touch what's mine I'll hurt her" I tell him getting up but he pulls me back into his lap.
"No peaches, I dealt with her don't worry she won't be having sessions with me ever again" he says and shakes his head and I nod pleased with that.
"Any more and you tell me. I don't like how they think they can touch you. And I bet you do what you do with me after don't you?" I ask him and he sighs.
"That's my job baby but I did go overboard touching you so it's not the same. I don't think of them like that I just think of it as a body I'm helping. You're different" he says and I rest my head on his shoulder and sigh.
"I'm being jealous ain't I for no reason" I ask him and he squeezes me.
"It's not for no reason after what I've just told you. But you have nothing to worry about. I'm all yours, I love you" he says and I nod thinking he better be right.
"I love you too Nathan" I tell him and kiss his lips and get up.
"I really don't want to work out because I haven't eaten at all today. But I feel like I need to do something" I tell him and he licks his lips.
"How about we go grab some dinner and you can work it if off riding daddys dick, hum?" he asks and I bite my lip totally onboard.
"I like that idea, let's go" I tell him and he stands shutting off his computer and escorting me out.
"She was so fucking rude to me" Alice says standing at the end of the corridor watching us.
"Why are you swearing? And if you'd spoken to her with that attitude I'd of been rude too, Alice. Go finish working and take Evelyn off my sessions completely put her on with Kade or Tyrone" Nathan tells her and she storms off back into her office.
"Fine" she calls out and shuts the door.
"She tried to question me when I walked in to come to you. I wasn't even rude" I tell Nathan and he laughs.
"It's fine she gets paid to much to leave" he says and I roll my eyes.
Of course she does.. Bitch.