Chapter 69 Nathan's POV

Holiday time

"Bubba have you packed everything?" peaches asks me I as watch her get dressed.
"I'm done peaches, I'm ready to leave" I say as she pulls up her joggers and grabs her jumper pulling it over her head. Putting on socks and trainers she grabs sunglasses and looks around the room.
"Beautiful in everything baby. You ready to go. We need to be there with plenty of time just incase" I say and she smiles at me.
"Let's go Bubba" she says and I take her hand and lead us out the bedroom and down the stairs. I grab both of our suitcases and take them to the Uber that's waiting outside and peaches locks up the house and makes her way to the car.
"You sure you've got everything?" I ask her and she shows me her phone, headphones and charger as that's all she'll need for the flight and I nod smiling and kiss her.
Opening the back door for her to slide in as I get in behind her.
"Gatwick Airport please mate" I tell the driver and he pulls off instantly.
"Did you grab the passports?" peaches asks and I nod pulling them both from my inside pocket. Thank God because knowing peaches she'd of forgotten. Running round after her all morning.
"I can't wait to just be away with you baby it's gonna be epic I can't wait" she tells me and I smile taking her hand and kissing it.
"You have no idea what your in for peaches. I hope you love everything" I say and she raises her brow at me suspiciously. I can't wait to get there and show her what I've got for us. I hope she loves it.
"You'll have to wait and see peaches" I tell her and chuckle to myself. It's the beginning of something amazing.

Arriving at the airport I stand with peaches in line and wait to get to the front.
"I really wanted this to be a surprise but your about to find out anyways" I sulk and she chuckles and kisses me.
"I'll love it because you've planned it Bubba don't worry" she tells me and I hope she's right. I'm getting nervous already.

"Boarding to Italy - Verona" I hear being called and I grab peaches hand and lead her towards the queue of people.
"Bubba we're actually going to Italy? Oh my god" she says giddy and I grin happy that shes pleasd.
"That OK? I thought you'd love it" I tell her and she hugs me tightly.
"I love it. I love you, thank you. It's gonna be the best birthday ever" she says and I smile feeling my heart swell for her. She's amazingly perfect. How did I get so lucky?

Broading the flight we enter business class and peaches is speechless.
"Bubba you didn't need to do all this for me" she says and I lead her to our seats.
"I wanted to, we're starting your birthday off now" I tell her and she grins. We take our spacious seats and kick back relaxing.
Pulling on our seatbelts ready to fly a air hostess comes by.
"Champagne sir, madam" she says to us and hands us both flutes and we take them.
"Thanks" peaches says and I nod at her and she smiles at us.
"Can I get you anything else?" she asks and I look to peaches.
"I'm good for now thank you" she says and looks in her bag pulling out sweets. Of course she brought something. I chuckle to myself and she offers me a lollypop and I take it thinking why not.
"Was this the surprise Bubba? I love it if it is thank you" she says and I grin and wink at her.
"Only part of it, there's more peaches. You're gonna love everything, I hope" I tell her feeling my heart pound at the thought of my surprise. I have everything planned and I have her gifts in my suitcase I just hope she likes them and accepts them all. Please God accept them all.
"How long will it take to get there?" she asks me sucking her lollypop and twirling it on her mouth.
"Around two hours baby? You flew before?" I ask her and she nods.
"When I was younger it's been a while" she says and suddenly we're interrupted by the captain.
"Fasten your belts ladies and gentlemen we are about to take off. Gatwick to Verona. I repeat. Gatwick to Verona" he calls out over the speakers and peaches grabs my hand.
"You don't like flying?" I ask her and she shakes her head.
"I don't like the take off or landing" she says and I offer her a smile and rub gentle on her hand as she squeezes mine.
"Put your head phones on to distract yourself baby" I tell her and she smiles at me and lifts them up tapping away a few times and she relaxes back still holding my hand with her eyes closed.

"We have about half an hour left peaches" I nudge her and she removes her headphones and nods.
"How you feeling baby?" I ask her and she smiles.
"So excited Bubba" she says sitting herself up and pulling on her seat belt.
"Another surprise when we get there" I tell her and she grins.
"You and your surprises" she says and leans over and kisses me.
"All for you my beautiful peaches" I tell her and finish my bourbon pulling on my seat belt.
"How many more surprises?" she asks and I smirk. Thinking about it.
"Well you have the surprise when we get there and then a few for your birthday so about four" I tell her and she claps excitedly.
"I can't wait for them all Bubba. I love you for this. Seriously" she says and I smile at her.
"Your welcome peaches. I love you too baby" I tell her and she rests her head on me as the plane comes to a land. We're officially in Italy. I hope everything's been set up like I planned.