Chapter 81

After Nathan paid the massiveee bill we headed towards the docks and actually got on a yacht.
We're having a light pasta dish for lunch and drinking champagne.
"More champagne peaches?" He asks me as I finish my second glass and I nod happily holding my glass out to him.
"It's being an amazing birthday bubba, I love you so much" I tell him lost in him and he smiles and fills his glass next.
"I love you too peaches. The days not over yet" he says and winks at me.
"More surprises bubba" I say raising my brow and he nods grinning.
"Just the last one for this evening peaches" he says grinning but he's been a little.. I dunno weird.
We bob around on the yacht as it goes over the water and I look out at the sea.
"This food is delicious bubba" I tell him getting back to eating as he finishes his.
"Marco is a chef who I met when I first came out here. He did me a favour" he says and I nod smiling. He has alot of friends out here.
"Is this the place you wanted to live?" I ask him and he smiles.
"How could you not want to live here peaches. It's a beautiful place" he says and I nod agreeing. I feel kinda bad now that I made him stay somewhere he didn't really want to.
"So why did we move to Brighton if your heart was here?" I ask him and he smiles at me.
"You are my heart peaches. I love you and want you too be happy. Staying in England made you happy" he says and drinks down his champagne as I finish eating.
"But what about your happiness bubba" I say to him and he shrugs.
"You are my happiness peaches" he says and my heart beats quickly.
"Aww baby. You mean everything to me. I want you to be happy where we are too" I tell him and he nods.
"We can always come out here in the future peaches. I'm good really" he says and I nod pushing my bowl out the way and crawling between his legs. I push him backwards and kiss him as he wraps his arms around me and grabs at my ass, kneading it as he groans into my mouth and I feel his dick pressing against my thigh.
Pulling back he looks at me and smiles.
"Come with me" he says and I move off him standing up and he jumps up and takes my hand leading me up some stairs on to the top of the yacht where there's a day bed and he pulls me to him and kisses me forcefully pulling my ass from under my dress and spreading me open.
"I need to fuck you peaches" he tells me looking down at me and I nod pulling my dress up and take my underwear off as he unfastens his jean shorts and pulls them down with his boxers. His dick springs out and I grab it stroking him slowly hearing him groan at my touch.
I let go and push him down onto the bed but he takes my hand and pulls me onto him. Straddling his waist I hover over his dick and he holds it at my pussy rubbing it along my clit and I moan loving the pressure he's applying.
He moves it slowly towards my entrance and let's go as he spreads my ass opening my pussy for him to sink me onto.
"So tight and sexy" he says grabbing at my ass and I moan out as I fully sit with him inside me.
"Fuck!" I moan as he thrusts up pushing deeper and I pull his tshirt over his head and kiss him passionately as I'm running my hands down his body.
"Fuck me daddy!" I moan as I rock my hips on him and he grabs ahold of my hips and begins to fuck up into me harder as I lean back on his legs taking it all.
"Fuck bubba!" I cry out as he begins to slam me down as I'm bouncing on him taking it all and I feel my orgasm quickly as he fucks at my gspot quickly.
"Yesss, fuck! Right there! Don't stop!" I cry out and he pushes oh so deep and I scream out and cum bouncing on him moaning out.
"So sexy peaches, cum on daddy" he says and pulls me up holding me close as he kisses me still fucking into me as he rolls my hips taking what he wants.
He suddenly lifts and spins me onto my back lifting my legs up towards my shoulders and pounding into me.
"Fuck peaches, squeeze the dick baby!" He groans as I feel him throbbing deliciously inside me and I suddenly start cumming gripping his dick as he cums.
"Peachessss!" He yells as he slams into me finishing us both off. Fuck!
He comes to a stop and kisses me affectionately as he slowly pulls out of me and stands smiling as I lay there lethargic grinning back.
"It's getting late and my surprise will be ready soon" he says holding out his hands to me, taking them he lifts me up and kisses me as he leads me back down.
He walks me into the yacht and through a longue area and he points telling me what's behind each door and the opens the end one.
"Bathroom beautiful" he says and I smile and kiss him.
"Thanks bubba" I tell him walking through and instantly peeing making him chuckle as he starts to wash himself in the sink.
I quickly finish up and clean myself with the wipes in the cabinet and wash my hands.
"You ready to go back home?" He asks me leading me out the bathroom and I nod smiling.
"Would it be our home when we live out here?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"That depends on you peaches, do you wanna live in that house?" He asks as we walk out and I put my shoes back on and pick up my bag.
"I love it and you bought it just before me which makes me happy. No bitch has been in there" I tell him and he laughs and kisses my head wrapping me up.
"Only you and house keeping beautiful. It's our holiday home" he says and I nod smiling up at him.
"Thank you bubba" I tell him and kiss him affectionately.
"Let's go home peaches" he says and starts the yacht as I watch him drive us back to the docks. He can seriously do anything. I love him so much.