Chapter Eleven

Nataliya's Pov

Standing in my kitchen ready for my date, I pull my phone out to take shots of myself for the girls. Finding a good picture, I send it to the group chat quickly.

Casey/Vanessa Group Chat:

Me: Do I look hot or what? 😍 X

Vanessa:🔥😍 X

Casey: So hot 🔥💋 X

Me: Thanks girls I'm out X

I hear a knock at my door and I grab my black lace purse and make my way to the door. I smooth my hands over my black cut out dress and open it to see a very hot Nathan standing in his navy blue suit, no tie.
"Wow, you look stunning Nataliya" he tells me and I blush a little.
"Thank you, you look good too" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"Are you ready, beautiful?" he asks me and I nod smiling exiting my house, linking his offering arm.
I lock up my house and he escorts me over to his car where he opens the passenger door for me and I slide in thinking he's completely different to Kyle.
He closes the door smiling at me then walks around the car as I pull on my seat belt. I look over at him as he climbs in and does the same still smiling.
"You didn't look this happy yesterday? What's changed" I chuckle and he raises a brow at me, a smirk playing on his lips.
"I wasn't going on a date with who I wanted to yesterday" he says and leans in
"I thought about you the whole time" he whispers into my ear and I shiver. Fuck.
"That's good to hear. I was slightly bummed that you went as well" I tell him honestly and he smiles at me.
"I didn't think youd care. But we're doing it now and I couldn't be happier" he tells me taking and kissing my hand.
"I'm excited about this" I tell him feeling giddy. This can only get better right?

Pulling up near the restaurant Nathan jumps out and walks around to open my door and I smile up at him. He's seriously a hot gentleman. I love it.
"Thank you" I tell him as I accept his offering hand and climb out with my purse.
He closes and locks up his car while linking our fingers and escorting us over to the restaurant.
Walking up the sidewalk he cuts me off turning right into somewhere I wasn't expecting. It looks beautiful like he said.
"It's amazing up here. The sunset is stunning. Thank you for bringing me here Nathan" I tell him happily and he smiles.
"No thanks necessary, I'm totally happy that you let me bring you out here" he says and I smile up at him as he pulls out a seat for me. He takes his next to me and a waiter appears.
"Can I get a bottle of your finest white wine please" he tells him and he nods scurrying off.
"You don't have to go all out. The restaurant is stunning enough, Nathan " I tell him and he shakes his head.
"You will have the finest things when you're with me beautiful, don't worry" he says and I smile at him. What do you say back to that?
"Okay, if you're sure" I tell him glad I brought my purse along too.
"So you've lived here for three days now. How are you feeling beautiful?" he asks as the waiter appears with the bottle of wine and starts to pour them. Nathan takes a sip and nods his head at the waiter. He fills me up, puts the bottle down and looks between us.
"I'll give you five to decide" he says and walks away.
"I'm enjoying my time here more than I thought I would. I was expecting to be lonely out here" I tell him honestly and he smiles.
"I'm happy you're enjoying your new life" he says and I can't help the smile spreading across my face. We both pick up our menus and browse the items.
I decided on the salmon and put my menu down as Nathan's already looking at me.
"What do you normally do.. You've been with me a lot" I ask him as the waiter comes back andnwe place our orders and Nathan looks to me.
"I train, I either go to the gym for my sessions or I go to them" he says and I bet he's got plenty of female clients. Great.
"There mostly men beautiful, I only train two women, well.. three now including you. You have nothing to worry about. I don't want them" he tells me like he read my thoughts and I smile up at him.
"What do you acturally want Nathan. You've told me what your mum wants but not yourself" I ask him knowing what I want. But with him.. that depends on him.
"I want what my mother wants me to have too. Just not with who's she setting me up with" he says and I nod understanding.
"And the age gap doesn't bother you?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Why should it? We're both adults and I want what I want. Age is just a number now" he says and I smile at him.
"Does it bother you?" he asks and I shake my head.
"Not at all.. I was just asking you. What would your mother think?" I ask and laughs. She'll probably have a heart attack.
"She sets me up with posh white women that are like her. Absolute snobs that are not for me" he says and I can't help my laugh.
"Eugh. Yeah your mums not gonna like me then. I can already picture it" I say and sigh. Great start..
"I'll be the one with you not her so it doesn't matter what she thinks. I like you Nataliya" he tells me and I smile again.
"I like you too but.." I start and he shakes his head as the waiter appears with our food.
"Enjoy" he says and smiles before walking away.
"No buts, I don't care what she thinks Nataliya. I want you and only you. Can you say the same?" he asks raising a brow and I nod.
"Absolutely just you Nathan" I tell him and he grins picking up his cutlery.
"Then we have nothing stopping us" he says and puts the food to his mouth as I can't help but smile. He's right. What is stopping us..