Chapter 85 Nathan's POV

Three Days Later

"Fuck bubbaaa!" Peaches moans as I suck harshly at her clit making her cum again and again. I lap up her deliciousness and push my tongue into her fucking her deeper and slow as I listen to her moans of pleasure as I feel my dick constantly leak precum wanting at her.
Don't stop babyyy!" She cries about clenching around my tongue and I fuck her faster and she screams out as I get a mouth full of her climax.
"Bubbbbaa!" She moans out as I continue until she's closing her legs on me.
"No more. Fuck me daddy!" She says needy and I position myself between her legs wiping at my wet face as I stroke my dick along her entrance. Lifting her legs I ease into her and instantly feel her gripping me pulling me in deeper.
"Fuck me bubba" she commands as I hook my arms around her tight and begin to thrust into her hard and deep loving the way her face contours when she moans out enjoying me.
"So sexy peaches" I tell her as I look over her naked body beginning to really thrust into her making her scream out as I roll my hips into her pushing on her pleasurable spot and I pull out and slam into her repeatedly as she cries out squirting on me. Fuck I love it. Love her.
"Cum for daddy peaches" I tell her and she moans rocking her hips against mine.
"Yesss!" She cries out as I roll my own hips matching her and she's clenching ready to cum again so I pound into her harder and she screams out.
"Bubbaaa!!" She moans loudly as she cums again and I feel my orgasm building as I fuck her faster, chasing mine and I growl out loud feeling my balls draw up as she grips my dick tightly and I slam into her a few more times and let go roaring out feeling euphoric.
"Peachesssss!" I yell as I spill into her feeling my dick throb inside her as I continue fucking her through mine and she moans more and clenches cumming again.
"Babyyy" she moans clawing down my back and I come to a stop when she's finished and lean down kissing her lips.
"I love you peaches" I tell her and she smiles up at me.
"I love you too bubba" she says running her hand dowm my head smiling and I slowly pull out and drop down next to her.
"I need a shower and some food" she says as she sits up and I climb off the bed and wrap my arms around her.
"Let's shower and we'll go out for dinner" I tell her and she smiles and wraps her arms around my neck.
"Sounds perfect bubba" she says and kisses me affectionately. I run my hands down her naked body and grab at her sexy ass before letting her go and leading her into the bathroom.
I'll never, ever have enough of my soon to be wife.

After showering and getting ready, I sit on the bed looking at my phone as I wait for peaches.

Jaxon: Heard you're getting married. Thanks for telling me.. Brother!

What do I even say back because I don't actually care. He made his choice and he can live with it. I'm to grown to be arguing about shit. It's my god damn life and I'll live it how I want. Fuck it..

Nathan: I'd have to care to tell you..

Jaxon: So you're being childish..

Nathan: No I just don't care to tell you. You live yours and I'll live mine.

Jaxon: Come on bro, don't be like that.

Nathan: I ain't being like anything. You chose Shelia over our relationship.

Jaxon: You need to start respecting your mother!

I suddenly start laughing at the text. The audacity of him.

Nathan: You're hilarious. You can keep Shelia. I'm done with you both.

Jaxon: Funny how you don't need us now you have her..

Nathan: I've never needed any of you. Don't get things twisted. I ain't you Jax

Jaxon: What is that suppose to mean?

Nathan: Exactly what I said. Now do you mind I'm busy

I close the text down and it buzzers again but I ignore it and look to peaches who's ready and watching me.
"As always.. You look beautiful peaches, you ready to go?" I ask her standing up and she walks over to me.
"In a minute, what's wrong?" She asks and I just smile at her and kiss her plump lips.
"Bubba" she says and I sigh.
"Just Jax chatting shit" I tell her and she raises her brow at me.
"I need to start respecting my so called mother apparently" I tell her and she laughs.
"What like she respects her actual son. Tell him to fuck off" she says and I can't help my laugh.
"I basically did that. Now can we forget about them again and go have some food" I ask her and she smiles.
"If you still want to bubba?" She asks and I smile and kiss her leading her out the bedroom. Absolutely.

Pulling up at one of my favourite restaurants in Verona, I climb out the taxi and help peaches out.
"You look stunning peaches" I tell her as we walk into the restaurant hand in hand and she smiles up at me.
"tavolo per due per favore" I say asking for a table and she nods at me and leads us over to one.
"la tua migliore bottiglia di champagne" I say and she nods again handing us menus and scurries away.
"All I got was champagne? Are we celebrating bubba?" Peaches asks and I shrug.
"Every day's a celebration with you baby" I tell her taking her hand in mine.
"Aww bubba. Such a romantic" she says making me chuckle and she smiles at me.
"Whatever keeps that smile on your beautiful face peaches" I tell her as a waiter comes back with the champagne and hands it to me. Popping the cork, I pour us glasses as he leaves us to it.
"To us and our future peaches" I tell her and she smiles at me clinking her glass with mine.
"To us bubba" she says and leans over to kiss me and I smile kissing her back. Nataliya is my present and future. I don't care for what Jaxon or my mother have to say. They mean nothing to me in the bigger picture. They don't make me happy. Peaches does. Every single god damn day.
"What you want to eat then peaches?" I ask her knowing it's in Italian and she can't read the menu.
"You pick because I don't know bubba" she says and I chuckle and look at the menu.
"How about Spaghetti Carbonara?" I ask her and she smiles.
"Sounds delicious. Order it please bubba" she says and I smile and look for myself.
The waiter comes back and I order peaches hers and Lasagna for myself and a whiskey with a chardonnay for us.
"I can't get over how hot you sound bubba" she tells me biting her lip and I smirk at her.
"non vedo l'ora di rapirvi pesche" I tell her and she hums then fans herself playfully.
"Whatever you said the answers yes!" She says and I chuckle shaking my head.
"I said, I can't wait to ravish you peaches" I tell her leaning over the table and watch as she bites her lip nodding.
"Absolutely daddy" she says and I lean back licking my lips as I watch her become hot and bothered. She will always be my life now, no one will ever compared to my peaches.
The way she makes me feel, the way she looks at me, touches me, like she can't get enough, I love it and I love her more than breathing.
I sip my champagne and watch her do the same and start to think about the wedding.
"So we only have a few days left peaches, you ready to go home?" I ask her and she sighs shaking her head.
"It's been amazing out here, litreally everyday has been perfect and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you" she says grinning and I smile at her.
"I feel the same way about you peaches. I can't wait to marry you beautiful" I tell her cheerfully and she smiles as I take her hand and kiss it.
Our food arrives and we both thank the waiter and dig in hungrily.
"This is so delicious bubba, you chose good" she tells me continuing to eat at her food.
"I know food peaches, you're more than welcome" I tell her and she hums smiling.
"So the wedding are we finding a wedding planner asap as we only have like a month bubba" she asks around bites as I eat my lasagna.
"Absolutely peaches, I'll find us the perfect one" I tell her and smile.
"Thank you baby, I appreciate it and it's gonna be amazing" she says excitedly and I can't help bask in her excitement. She's this happy to be marrying me. I still can't believe I got the girl and she said yes.