Chapter 22

Standing outside my house as I put the phone down to Vanessa and see them pull into the cul de sac. Oh my god there actually here. They really came all this way. I love them.
The car comes to a stop and I run to the car and Vanessa jumps out and hugs me hard.
"Oh my god I've missed you babe" she says and I hug her back hard too.
"I've missed you too babes, I can't believe your actually here" I tell her as we pull apart. I turn and hug Casey too.
"I missed you babes" she says and I smile.
"I missed you too babe" I tell her pulling apart and stepping back to get a good look at them. There here in front of me. It feels like it's been forever.
"Let's get yous inside, I can't wait for you to see my new house" I tell them excitedly.
"It looks beautiful from here" Vanessa says and I smile
"It looks nice babe, I wanna see the inside though" Casey says and I roll my eyes. She will never change.
I walk to the door while they grab there bags and see Nathan leaving.
I run over to him and he climbs into his car.
"You OK baby?" I ask him and he smiles at me
"Thought I'd do some work in my office while your with your friends peaches" he says and I kiss him.
"OK baby, be safe. I'll call you later maybe see you if they go bed before me" I wink at him and he chuckles and pulls me into his window kissing me deeply.
"Have fun beautiful" he tells me and I lean back out the window and he drives off as I wave.
Walking back to the girls and there gawking at me.
"What? Can a girl not kiss her boyfriend goodbye?" I say flipping my hair over my shoulder and walking into my house.
"He looks seriously hot, when are we meeting him?" Vanessa asks and I laugh. Of course she thinks he's hot
"He looked a little old for you but we'll see" Casey says and I sigh.
"I'm making dinner tomorrow night for us all with some drinks and you can fire away your questions if you must. He's amazing either way" I tell them and they laugh.
"Yeah, like you said Kyle was too" they both mock and I roll my eyes at them walking into my kitchen.
"Leave it out yeah. I made one mistake. Nathan's nothing like Kyle. Believe me" I tell them seriously and they hum at me.

Sitting in the living room I hear someone banging on Nathan's door so I jump up and make my way out to see who it is.
"Can I help you he's not in" I call our to the guy and he looks at me. He's wearing a suit and he's quite hot. Who is he and what does he want with my man?
"So you know Nathan?" he asks me walking slowly towards me.
"I should hope so he's my partner" I tell him and he chuckles.
"So your Nataliya. Its lovely to meet you. Liam Johnson" he says holding out his hand and I swallow. Fuck
"H.. Hi" I stutter awkwardly and he laughs.
"Dont be nervous, I'm a friend" he says and I sigh with relief.
"Would you like to come in? I can call Nathan" I tell him and he nods. He holds up his hand to someone in the car and follows us inside.
"Hello ladies" he says to the girls and they stare at him.
"Liam Johnson. He's Nathan's friend" I tell them and they nod slowly hearing the name and knowing of him just like I do through Kyle.
"It seems everyone has heard of me yet hardly anyone knows me" he says sighing and I look at him. He doesn't look scary beast like.
"So tell me about this Kyle" he asks me looking at me.
"He's my ex and won't leave us alone. He shows up unannounced and keeps threatening Nathan. Nathan's not like him and I don't want him to get hurt because of me" I tell him and he looks like he's understanding me.
"I see and Nathan is a rear gem, don't worry I know exactly where he is and it will be taken care of. No one will be bothering you again sweetheart" he tells me and I smile grateful.
"Thanks Liam, it means alot. I was surprised your nothing like I expected" I tell him and he laughs.
"Everyone thinks I'm all bad. That's my beast not me. I'm adorable so I'm told" he says and I chuckle. I doubt that.
"Well I'm grateful for your help let me ring Nathan" I tell him grabbing my phone and calling him walking into the kitchen.
"Peaches, what's up?" he answers straight away making me smile.
"Liam's here, he's waiting for you baby" I tell him and I hear noise in the background like he rummaging around now.
"Shit I didn't think he'd be here yet, I'm on my way don't worry he isn't what you think" he tells me and I laugh. I fucking know.
"He's stood in my living room. I know Nathan" I tell him and he laughs.
"Of course he is. Just tell him I'll be ten minutes" he says and I sigh. What am I supposed to talk about with a crime boss..
"OK, don't be long. Bye baby" I say and hang up.
Walking back into them Casey and Vanessa are just staring at Liam and some other guy and I roll my eyes. Seriously girls.
"Liam, he said he'd be ten minutes I don't think he was expecting you yet do you want a drink or something? " I ask him and he nods.
"I like to catch everyone off guard" he says laughing and I swallow. I bet you do.
"Thank you for the offer, it was lovely to meet you but I'll leave you girls to whatever your doing" he says and I smile. Ain't he nice.
"Alright, thanks again anyways" I tell him and he smiles at me walking out. Shutting the door behind him I take a deep breath and walk back into the girls.
Now comes all the questions. Great..