Chapter 100

I came home about an hour ago and took a relaxing bath and shaved everywhere ready for our dinner date.
I stand in my closet looking for the perfect dress while bubba's in the shower and I've managed to duck him until I'm completely ready. I want him to see the completed look.
I grab my black one-sleeved dress and a black thong slipping that on first I slide the dress up my body and awkwardly zip up the back.
Finally dressed I grab my black Louboutin heels and the matching clutch bag.
Opening my jewellery boxes I put in diamond earrings and the matching necklace and bracelet I got off bubba and spray perfume to finish off with.
Hearing bubba come back into the bedroom, I look myself over in the mirror and smile. Please love it.
I walk out and he pauses and just stares at me
"Wow! Fuck, peaches!" He gasps and I bite my lip fluttering my lashes at him. I guess he likes.

"I can't wait to have you on my arm at dinner and your heart for the rest of my life. I seriously can't wait to make you my wife peaches. Damn!" He says and suddenly he's infront of me and I'm kissing him tasting his toothpaste. I moan as he slides his tongue into my mouth and runs his hands down my body.
I put my hands on his chest backing away and he looks at me pouting.
"Get dressed before I get undressed" I say and he smirks and wraps his arms around me again.
"I can't help it, you look incredibly sexy peaches. I can't keep my hands off you" he says and grabs my ass spanking it.
"Am just gonna get ready before I don't like you said. My dicks so hard peaches" he says and I bite my lip and pull his towel off seeing it standing to attention.
"This is what you do to me. It's constantly up and throbbing" he says and I smile and grab it beginning to stroke him slowly as he let's out a groan.
"Don't play if you're gonna leave me peaches" he says and I pout at him playfully and take his hand.
Sitting on the bed, he stands infront of me and I begin to lean forward licking along his dick and swirling my tongue around the head listening to him enjoy me.
I wrap my hand around the base of his dick and begin to work my mouth with my hand as I suck his dick how he loves it and he instantly moans out dropping his head back.
"Fuck peaches!" He groans as I suck faster and he gets louder so I squeeze his dick collecting the excessive amount of precum on my tongue and I rub along his balls feeling them instantly draw up and the sound of him roaring out hits my ears just like the shot of cum does to the back of my throat and I choke it down as I continue bobbing my head.
"Fuck peaches. You're just perfect" he says as I pull back and smile wiping my mouth before he kisses me.
"Now get dressed, I'm hungry" I tell him and he grins and heads towards his closet.
Waiting around for bubba I scroll through my boutique just checking in and Katie's already got the sales up. A little is better than none. She must be enjoying it up there Birmingham bless her.
Bubba comes walking out his closet in his black slacks and white shirt and fastening his cufflinks as I walk over to him and help him out.
"You look beyond hot bubba. I love you in a suit" I tell him biting my lip as I fasten the last cufflink. I'm so ready to bloody marry this man.
"We look good together peaches, that's all that matters" he says and I smile up at him and he kisses me affectionately.
"Let me grab my jacket, keys and wallet then we'll leave" he says and I nod and head into the bathroom. Brushing my teeth quickly I use mouthwash rinsing my mouth and look in the mirror at myself. Turning sideways I see my little bump growing and grin wide.
Heading out the bathroom bubba's standing by the bedroom door holding my clutch and his hand out to me.
"Come on beautiful" he says as I take his hand and let him lead me out and down the stairs.
"Which car?" He asks and I look at him confused.
"Huh? Yours obviously bubba" I say walking out the door seeing a Rolls Royce parked up and I spin looking at bubba leaning against the doorframe watching me.
"This? This is yours.. Like you bought a new car? Oh my god bubba!" I and scream with excitement, clapping ecstatically so.
"Our car, but yes peaches. Do you like?" He asks locking up the house and walking over to me.
"I love it bubba! Oh my god, baller!" I tease pushing his shoulder making him laugh.
"We deserve this peaches. Our baby will want for nothing" he says and I smile and kiss him.
"I appreciate all you do Nathan. Thank you" I tell him and he smiles.
"It's all for you peaches. You'll be happy always" he says and I'm really believing him because everyday I've been with Nathan has been amazing. Like this is my life.
"I am happy bubba" I tell him and hug him to me as he holds me tighter.
"That's all that matters to me. You two" he says putting a hand on my stomach and I nod up at him and smile.
"And you too bubba. Us always" I tell him and he kisses me softly and smiles.
"Absolutely, now shall we go, let me feed you" he says and I nod eagerly making him chuckle as he unlocks and opens my door for me.
I climb in and it's beautiful. I love it. I wonder if he'll let me drive it?
Bubba jumps in and looks to me grinning.
"You love it don't you?" I ask him chuckling and he smirks.
"Only you and me will ever drive this car peaches" he says and I clap excitedly that he read my mind and I can actually drive it.
"Yaaaay!" I say making him chuckle as he starts the engine and runs his hands around the steering wheel enjoying the car. Bless him.
But now I want feeding because we're starving.