Chapter 92

After speaking with Katie for a long while telling her the ins and outs of the new place. She accepted the managers position. Plus she's gonna rent my house too. Winning today..
"Peaches I'm back" I hear bubba call out as he comes walking through dripping and I bite my lip. Fuck he's hot.
"Enjoy yourself?" I ask him standing from the sofa and he nods grinning.
"Dominic's a beast. Kept me on my toes. The holiday didn't help with the lack of exercise I did" he says and I roll my eyes and take his hand.
"You deserved a break bubba. You're constantly on the go" I tell him as I lead him up the stairs. I'm about to wash my man.
"I need to stay fit and healthy as long as possible. Especially now baby Parkers cooking" he says and I smile thinking of our growing baby.
"Your perfect bubba" I tell him walking into the bathroom and removing his wet tshirt and he drops his shorts as I turn the shower on for us as I remove my own shorts and tshirt.
Taking his hands now he's naked I lead him into the shower and pull him under the water washing away the days build up and kiss him as I run my hands along his shoulders and down to his hands holding them as he looks down on me.
"I wanna fuck you so bad" he says and I instantly clench my thighs and bite my lip.
"Then fuck me bubba. What you waiting for?" I say and grab his hard dick stroking him up and down as he tries to hold himself together.
"I don't wanna hurt you peaches" he says quietly running his hand over my stomach and I smile up at him.
"You won't baby. I need you" I tell him and he suddenly picks me up and sinks me down as I wrap my arms and legs around him.
"Fuckkk! So big bubba" I tell him as he fills me eagerly and I grip him tightly feeling full and surrounded by him.
"I love you peaches, so much baby" he says and kisses me as he rolls his hips deeper into me and I cry out into the kiss.
As he holds my ass bouncing me on and off his long, hard dick I continuously moan as my orgasm ripples through me and I claw down his back with a scream as I cum hard.
"Bubbaaaaa!!" I cry out as I climax rolling my hips as he thrusts into me more harder.
"Fuck peaches, cum for daddy!" He groans speeding up his thrusts and pounding into me.
"Daddyyyy!" I cry out as I feel myself tightening around him repeatedly as I cum again.
"That's my girl" he groans and I feel his dick throbbing inside me.
"Fuckkkk peachesss!" He growls out as he spills into me thrusting into me hard and fast making me cum again..
"Babyyy" I moan as I come down from my high and he holds me against the shower wall and kisses me passionately as the water casades down behind us.

"Dinners ready peaches" Bubba says and I get up from the sofa and walk into the kitchen.
"Sit down baby, I got this" he says pulling out my seat and I smile kissing him before taking a seat.
He grabs the plates and brings them over then bottled water from the fridge. He's so cute.
"Yeah I forgot to tell you, there's a maid coming tomorrow to do her thing for the day if you think she does a good job hire her baby" he says and I smile.
"OK baby, sounds good. Where gonna need one now more than ever" I tell him rubbing my stomach thinking I am growing but how far am I?
"Your gonna be one sexy bride peaches" he tells me leaning back in his seat watching me.
"And you bubba are gonna be hella hot in your suit. I can't wait to see you" I tell him and bite my lip and he smirks at me.
"Where would you like our honeymoon to be?" He asks me and I smile thinking of all the places in the world.
"You choose bubba, somewhere you've never been" I tell him and he grins
"I'll think about it and come up with some ideas peaches" he says as I eat away at my fried chicken. I'm obsessed with chicken.
"Going down well?" He asks and I nod eagerly going back for another piece.
"Good, I'm glad peaches, we have dessert too" he says and I grin happily.
"Chocolate cake and custard?" I ask him hopeful and he nods chuckling at my eagerness.
"I know my audience" he says kissing my head and starts to eat his food.
"And I love you so much for that.. I have some news" I tell him and he nods listening as he eats away.
"I fired Maria and hired Katie and she's gonna rent my house too" I tell him and he smiles.
"Well that's good peaches. I let my house out too" he says and I think Katie's gonna have a new neighbour.
"A guy?" I ask excited for her and he laughs.
"Yeah, a single guy, maybe they can meet how we did.. Epically" he says grinning and I nod. My Prince charming.
"Yeah watching me work up a sweat.. Lovely" I say and he licks his lips at me.
"Always sexy peaches" he says and I hum thinking I know the feeling as I watch him.

After dinner I washed up and relaxed on the sofa with bubba as he insisted on massaging my feet.
"Hmmm so good baby" I moan as he presses into the middle of my foot and I arch my back feeling a tingle shoot up to my groin area. What is happening?
"That's what I like to hear peaches, enjoy me touching you everywhere because I will be the only one who will be baby" he says and I smile. Nothing would make me happier. I only want Nathan.

His Peaches ✔️ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें