Chapter 102

We arrived home and I dragged bubba into the house.
He grabbed items from the kitchen and took me up the stairs.
I'm currently standing in my thong at the bottom of the bed as bubba stands watching me slowly unfastening his buttons and taking his cuffs off and I stand there in anticipation of what's next.
"Bubba" I say needy reaching out for him and pulling him closer. I push his shirt off his shoulders and drop it to the floor then start on his belt and undoing his trousers.
I drop them and he steps out of them still watching me and licking his lips. He hooks his fingers into my thong and rips the material in one swift motion dropping the tatted fabric to the floor.
"Lay back my peaches" he says and I do so as he looks down on me.
"Shuffle up and lift your arms up baby" he says and I do as he says and he picks his tie up and ties my hands together and to the bed then looks down on me again smiling.
"Good baby?" He asks and I nod spreading my legs just wanting him to touch me.. Anywhere at this point.
"Yess bubba" I moan as he pulls on my right nipple then sucks onit as he pulls on the other.
I arch my back off the bed pushing my breasts into his mouth and hands further and he bites down on my nipple making me moan out louder.
"Let me feed you your dessert" he says backing away and I moan at the loss of contact. Come back!
I watch him bring the bag over and start taking out boxes and he opens one and looks down on me.
"Close your eyes and open your mouth" he says and I do it and wait for him to feed me something when I'm suddenly hit with the chocolate taste I crave so bad and moan as I wrap my lips around his finger sucking of the deliciousness.
"More?" He asks and I nod eagerly and get fed more as I feel him climb between my legs and grip my hip.
"My turn" he says leaning over me and grabbing something and I watch him squirt.. Whip cream over my nipple and licking it up.
"So good peaches" he says and groans and I look down at him as he sprays my other nipple and down my body.
He hovers over me and swirls his tongue around my nipple collecting the cream and sucking relentlessly down my body and it actually feels amazing as I moan out arching my back of the bed the closer he gets to where I need him the most.
He looks up at me and smirks knowing exactly what I want..
"More cake peaches?" He asks climbing off me and I whine pulling on the tie and he smirks at me.
"Open wide" he says and I can't help myself. I obey him and open my mouth eating the delicious cake.
"What's next.." he says and I whine shaking my head.
"I can't take no more. I need you" I tell him feeling hypersensitive. I've wanted this all fucking night. Give me want I want. I whine to myself and he smirks at me and climbs back between my legs and hovers over me. He attaches his lips to me and I kiss him back hungrily but he pulls back to soon. Oh my god!
He kisses down my body again and settles between my legs and I suddenly feel his tongue against my clit flicking over it.
"Yess bubba" I moan out instantly as he sucks on it and swirls his tongue making me arch my back off the bed pushing it into his mouth more.
He groans lapping up my pussy eating at me like I am dessert and all I can do is lay there and moan at the pleasure he's giving me.
Spreading my legs wider he licks and sucks harshly until I'm screaming out and climaxing hard!
"Bubbaaaaa!!" I cry out as he continues to eat at me.
He pushes his tongue into me next making me moan louder and clench around him repeatedly as I feel my orgasm building ridiculously fast.
"Yess. Fuckkkk!" I scream as I feel myself cumming as he licks up my pussy collecting my juices.
"Baby no more, fuck me!" I whine to him as he finally pulls back and looks up at me smiling.
"Beyond tasty" he says and wipes his face before pulling his boxers off and stroking his dick. I can't take my eyes off him.. It's beyond impressive size in every way and the man behind it is dream worthy and all mine.
He rubs it through my slickness and lifts my legs over his shoulders bringing my ass up to his thighs as he pushes oh so fucking deep all at once and I cry out pulling on the restraint as he rolls his hips into me more groaning as I clench around him repeatedly.
"Fuck, don't stop!" I tell him and he's barely started and I'm going crazy cumming.
He fucks me a little faster and I cry out gripping his biceps as I climax and he groans louder as he holds my hips fucking into me.
"Keep cumming for daddy peaches" he groans out rolling his hips deep and I scream out feeling fuller than ever.
"Bubbaaaa" I cry as he fucks into my gspot and I cum.. Again and again..

I lay out on the bed breathing heavily after some time and I'm hot, sticky and a mess but it was well worth it. Always is.
"Let's shower off the stickiness and then I'll run you a bath" he says and I smile and nod happily.
"Absolutely" I say and shuffle off the messy sheets pulling them off with me. A relaxing bath is just what I need.