Ch. 101 - BEACON HILLS

Start from the beginning

"Where am I? What is this place?' Blake asked, glancing around, "It's your personal bardo." Allison said.

-

"The times coming for you to go back. Sadly you won't remember any of this when you do." Allison said.

-

Allison stood on top of the Nemeton, looking down at the tree stump before suddenly looking up. She stared straight ahead, no emotion on her face until she smiled softly.

"Blake... You can help me."

Blake suddenly shot up in bed with a gasp, breathing heavily as she glanced around her room. "Same dream?" Someone asked, making Blake look over at Stiles, who laid next to her, making her sigh softly. "When is it not lately?" She asked and Stiles reached over and gently grabbed her hand, comfortingly caressing his thumb across her knuckles.

"This is the fifth time I've had this dream. The last seven pages of my drawing book is pictures of Allison and the Nemeton and other random scribes. It means something." Blake said as she ran a hand through her hair, "Yeah, but what?" He asked and she sighed and shook her head slightly. "I think that's the part I need to figure out. It'd be alot easier if I knew where to start." Blake said and Stiles raised his eyebrows slightly.

"It sounds like there's a pretty obvious where." He said and Blake sighed as she looked at him, "Beacon Hills." They both said at the same time before Blake's phone suddenly went off. She grabbed it off of the nightstand, furrowing her brows slightly when she saw who was calling her.

"Who is it?" Stiles asked and Blake looked over at him, "It's Scott..."

🏹

"You sure you got everything?" Stiles asked as Blake finished up packing a bag worth of things she'll need for a few days. "Yeah, I think so. Clothes, ticket, book, those sketches, other basic necessities." Blake said before turning to Stiles with raised eyebrows.

"You sure you don't want to come with?" Blake asked as she wrapped her arms around her husband's shoulders, "Someone's gonna stay here. You know our agreement." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist and Blake sighed. "I know. You sure you can handle them on your own?" She asked and Stiles shrugged slightly, "You've done it on your own all the times I've worked day and night on cases. How hard can it be?" He asked and Blake just raised her eyebrows.

"Do you want me to actually answer that?" She asked and he shook his head, "No, please let me stay blissfully ignorant." Stiles said. Blake chuckle before leaning up to kiss him, making him hum against her lips slightly. "Please make sure you come back home." He said in a slight whisper as they pulled back, "You know I will." She said.

🏹

Scott pulled up to the ruins of Oak Creek, the place that once had haunting tunnels, now was just a fallen, grassy plot. He glanced down at part of the broken, rusty gate before slowly walking forward, memories of what happened here flashing through his mind.

Lydia pulled up and got out of her car and hesitated for a moment before walking over to Scott, making him look back and smile. "Hey, thanks for coming so fast." He said and Lydia smiled at him before quickly pulling him into a hug. A moment later, another car pulled up, making them pull away and look back to see Blake get out of her car.

She glanced around at the place before closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, silencing all the spirits she can still hear. "Still as loud as the day we were here." She said as she walked towards her friends and Lydia smiled before quickly running over, throwing her arms around Blake.

Blake laughed softly as she tightly hugged her best friend back for a moment before pulling away to hug Scott. "Hey." He said before glancing over at her car, "Stiles didn't come with you?" He asked as they pulled back and Blake cocked an eyebrow at him.

"We have a rule. The twins don't come to Beacon Hills if there's any possible supernatural threat. And Stiles definitely isn't going to trust anyone to babysit our kids while we're in a different state. Plus, traveling across the country with two eight year olds? Not fun." Blake said, making Scott and Lydia both nod slightly. Blake took a small deep breath as the three of them glanced down at the ground for a moment.

"Do you really think all this is true?" Lydia asked, making them look at her, "Allison being stuck, unable to cross over?" She asked and Scott shook his head. "I don't know. But if being here and doing this thing actually helps her, and no one else gets hurt, I'm up for trying." Scott said and Lydia nodded slightly before looking over at Blake.

"I believe it. When I died, I went to Bardo and saw Allison. I had no memory of it until my dreams started. And I tried to talk to her like how I talk to my mom, and I couldn't reach her, which means she's stuck somewhere. We can help her." Blakr said and Lydia nodded, "Okay, then let's try." She said and Blake lifted up a necromancer book.

"According to this, we need a handful of earth from the ground where Allison died." Blake said and Scott nodded, "Okay." He said. Scott stepped up to the patch of ground where Allison died and crouched down. He slightly ran his hand across the ground before Lydia crouched down, gently grabbing his hand while Blake comfortably grabbed Scott's shoulder.

They all glanced at each other before nodding slightly and the girls stepped back. Scott took a deep breath before punching the ground a few times until he was able to grab a handful of dirt. Blake handed him a cloth, helping him wrap the dirt into it before he looked at her.

"What's next?"