"And it was all Yellow"

Start from the beginning

"Can you tie this tie please!" Harry groaned frustrated. His tie was in a disastrous knot

"I gotta go, but maybe ask Don." Zayn giggled and pat his shoulder.

"DON!" Harry screeched as everyone jumped.

"I'll be back." Zayn walked out of the room following the photographer. It was chilly outside so they remained indoors. They went around the lavish hotel finding all its hidden gem spaces.

Meanwhile at Liam's suite it wasn't as chaotic as Zayns was with a whole glam squad around. The only people in the room had been the wedding photographers, best man, groomsman, his father, brother in laws, his nephew, and Freddie.

Liam straightened his suit then adjusted his hair. As all the gentleman we're getting ready he walked to the desk that was in his bedroom. He leaned over looking at the last page of his journal.

Ever since he got down on one knee and gave Zayn the promise ring, Liam had been writing his vows over and over. His journal was full of pages with marks, scribbles, and x's. He would flip to a new page to start over. He wrote mostly every day since then. With satisfaction he ripped the page out and folded it slipping it in the inside pocket of his suit.

"Son the photographer wants to get some shots of you." Geoff said from the living space,

"Coming!" Liam said as he gave himself one more look over. He emerged from the room and all the boy whistled and hollered.

"Woah watch out I might just marry you." Zedd fanned himself.

"Right. Maybe you should dress like this more often because your work clothes suck." Alesso dapped the fellow dj up.

"You guys are such kids." Liam rolled his eyes.

"Are you sure this looks good?" Ed said eying himself in the full length mirror.

"Yeah! It compliments your red hair well." Liam ruffled his hair receiving a glare from the man as he walked back into the restroom to fix it.

Louis was tying Freddie's tie as the boy noticed Liam. "Uncle Li look I'm like you on that magazine." He said smoldering as he referenced Liam's OUT Magazine cover he was recently featured on.

Louis busted out laughing as Liam smacked the back of his head. "Why you letting him read that stuff Lou."

"Woah I didn't let him he just did. Plus you're everywhere so of course he saw you and was curious." He threw his hands up.

"Have you seen my brother with my nephew?" He asked looking around,

"Oh yeah. Ashton knocked out so he's laying in the other room. Your brother needed to go get something from your sister real fast. He said shrugging his shoulders.

"Ahh gotcha." Liam nodded.

"Liam." Yaser called from the kitchen motioning him to come over.

"Yes sir?"

"I just want to thank you again. For making my son happy. That's all I've ever wanted for him. I know the circumstances that it w-" he said but got interrupted.

"It's okay sir. It happened and I'm grateful for it." He reassured.

Yaser smiled and squeezed his shoulder. He's known Liam since he was a baby so it was hard to not get a bit emotional seeing him all done up getting ready to marry his son. "You should go. Your father will be back in 3, 2, 1..."

On cue his father walked through the door. "Liam James Payne. Come on they're waiting." Geoff rushed. He was always a punctual individual so they both laughed as Liam walked off to go get his individuals.