"You don't want to stay here?" Xiao Bugui's voice was low.

    "Of course I don't want to!" Song Zhiyi didn't like Xiao Bugui's method of locking him up at every turn, let alone being angry today. "You forced me to come here, and you still want to ask me if I want to?"

    Xiao Bugui suddenly stood up and approached Song Zhiyi, Song Zhiyi was furious, and not to be outdone, he also stood up and confronted him.

    "I am your master, Xiao Bugui!" Song Zhiyi emphasized to the person in front of him word by word. "Do you still want to force me?"

    Xiao Bugui suddenly remembered when Samsara Tai Song Zhiyi died of illness, he was startled, he took a step back, turned his head and opened the door and went out.

    Song Zhiyi was still angry in his heart, and stood at the door provocatively: "If you have the ability, don't come back!" After speaking, he returned to the table and sat down, continuing to eat angrily.

    After only two mouthfuls, Song Zhiyi couldn't eat anymore. He obviously wanted not to vent his anger just now, but he still vented his anger. He doesn't like Xiao Bugui, why should he care whether Xiao Bugui is talking and laughing with the beautiful little maid?

    Song Zhiyi slammed the table, but the anger in his heart slowly subsided.

    After lunch, the servants packed up their things, and Song Zhiyi was bored, so she went back to bed and slept for a while. However, he woke up not long after sleeping, feeling weak all over, and prepared to go for a walk.

    Since he can go to the study at noon, he should be able to go anywhere as long as he does not leave Yancang Mountain.

    Song Zhiyi didn't care whether anyone was watching or not, so he wandered around on Yancang Mountain, admiring the beautiful scenery around him.

    As the habitat of the Demon Dragon Clan, Yancang Mountain has a very good environment and abundant spiritual power, so walking on the mountain road is very comfortable.

    Song Zhiyi went to Yancang Lake first, which was still forbidden by the Demon Dragon Clan, but no one stopped him when he came.

    The water of Yancang Lake is clear green, like a piece of beautiful emerald embedded in Yancang Mountain. Song Zhiyi originally wanted to see if there were any clues about that night, but found nothing.

    Xiao Bugui should have sent someone to clean the place.

    But... Song Zhiyi frowned slightly, he seemed to sense a very familiar aura... It seemed to be... Xiao Qian?

    How could Xiao Qian still be alive? Song Zhiyi searched for his breath intently, and found that Xiao Qian's breath did exist, but the breath was very weak, and he was locked at the bottom of the lake, so he didn't notice it immediately.

    And being locked up at the bottom of the lake seems to be intentional, in order to warm and nourish Xiao Qian's weak soul breath.    

     Now that he knew that there was Xiao Qian's soul here, Song Zhiyi hurriedly left. Such a fragile soul really needs to be taken care of, it's better for him not to stay here.    

     So Song Zhiyi left Yancang Lake and continued down to Wuyuan.    

     No one has returned from Wuyuan since they took away the companion spirit crystal last time. The late autumn that was waiting here is gone, and this place has been deserted. Once inside, weeds are overgrown, and there is no way to see the road.    

     There was really no other way, Song Zhiyi and the servants who followed behind cleared a small path, cleared it as they went, and walked all the way to the house.