"Who cares, they'll probably fire her tomorrow either way since I talked to Mr.John. She's too weak if she stormed off for a small bruise on her wrist"

"Hanon is probably just a little overwhelmed. She's been working overtime for weeks now. She's probably tired"

Deep down I was hoping they weren't talking about Hanon, because no one can call Hanon names like that.

But hearing her name leave that guy's mouth confirmed it and it made blood boil.

Who could think Hanon is anything other than an angel on earth?

"You're only saying that because you want to fuck her"

what.

That shocked me even more and I was wishing and praying that wasn't true.

No. Even if it's true, Hanon wouldn't want him, right? I'm her comfort person. She prefers me.

Even if she didn't want me like that yet.

"Don't say that. I just feel sorry and I think she's nice"

"Well, I'll be leaving now"

Yes, leave and don't come back.

"I have to wait for the bus here. At least the bus stop is near work"

I smirked.

How convenient.

They said their goodbyes and then the guy who hurt my Hanon was all alone.

What to do?

I thought for a minute and decided to approach him. I sat beside him on the bench and looked at him.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked.

"Look at this. You're rude to me too"

He frowned, "Who else was I rude to?"

"Don't you know?"

He thought for a moment, "Who are you?"

"Hm, I don't think you know me"

"Then why the fuck are you talking to me?"

He was starting to get worried now. I could see how tense his body was and how he was preparing to run away.

"Just leave me alone"

"I bet you heard that phrase today, didn't you? But you didn't leave them alone, am I right?"

He kept opening his mouth and closing it in disbelief.

Eventually, he quickly stood up and went to run away, but I caught his wrist tightly.

Just like he did to her.

"Oh no, where are you going?"

He started groaning in pain and fell to his knees.

"All because I held your wrist. How weak"

"Let me go" He said through gritted teeth, "Please. I'm sorry"

"I'm not the one who should forgive you"

"Are you her boyfriend? I'll say sorry to her man, just let me go. It hurts!"

"And you won't say anything to her about our encounter?" I asked slightly relaxing my grip.

"Yes, I swear!"

"If I find out that she knows anything I won't be so kind next time" I warned him and released my grip.

"Yes! Thank you" He pathetically said and refused to meet my eyes.