𝟬𝟯𝟱 ━━ dead takes all

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ DEAD TAKES ALL ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT THREE ── face et spera 🏹 ⁺⑅

*。☆。 ★。\|/。★ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ DEAD TAKES ALL  ❫ ❞ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT THREE  ── face et spera 🏹 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
CHILDREN OF ARDA DUOLOGY ⋆ ☄.
♯ ❝ THE LIGHT WOULD NOT DISGUISE ITSELF 
CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ the third age ─── year 3019
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

˚ ₊ ♡ 🏹
❝ 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙚𝙢𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘰𝘧
𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙨𝙩
𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧, 𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝙪𝙣𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 ❞

*✧ ─── THE SILENCE THAT HANGS IN THE AIR IS SOMBER, A MELANCHOLY TIGHNESS THAT SEEMS TO ANSWER THÉODEN'S QUESTION BEFORE someone can answer him. The wind howls for a moment as it whistles through the buildings. It is Gandalf who steps forward, and lowers his head and it is all the King needs.

Gyda can hear the anguish in his cry as the king cries out facing the sky, in a rather familiar way she had only days ago. His fists are clenched tight, as if the action is the only thing that keeps him standig. It makes her gaze flicker to Elgarain who stands close to Aragorn, green eyes filled with grief for the man before her.

In a flurry of emotions, the king retreats back inside his hall and all they can do is watch as his people sadly watch on.

It is the woman who had cradled Théoden's head who approaches them first. Her steps steadfast despite the weariness she wears on her face. The blonde of her hair shimmers in the sunlight and her brown eyes carry a familiar heavy weight she rarely sees. "I am Éowyn, daughter of Éomund, and I welcome you Edoras." She courtly welcomes them despite the dreary circumstances.

Gyda is the first to move forward, "Gyda, daughter of Gyldorn, head of the Queen's Guard," She moves aside and nods her head at Elgarain. "this is High-Queen Elgarain of the Noldor."

Éowyn smiles and bows her head at Elgarain. "It is an honor."

"As is it to meet you." Elgarain replies with a smile. "Perhaps you have some place we might freshen up? Our journey has been long and eventful, and it will be unsightly for us to pay our respects in such a manner."

"Of course," Éowyn nods, and beckons them to follow her inside the Hall of Meduseld. "I shall show you where you all may stay."

They re-enter the Hall, and Gyda has found enough peace to finally, truly take in the marvel of the House of Men; The hall was long and wide and with shadows and half lights; mighty pillars with intricate carvings upholds its lofty roof. But here and there bright sunbeams fell in glimmering shafts from the eastern windows, high under the deep eaves. Through the louver in the roof, above the thin wisps of issuing smoke, the sky shows pale and blue.