𝟬𝟭𝟯 ━━ a dark horizon

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ A DARK HORIZON ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT TWO ── audentes fortuna iuvat 🏹 ⁺⑅

*。☆。 ★。\|/。★ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ A DARK HORIZON ❫ ❞ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT TWO  ── audentes fortuna iuvat 🏹 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
CHILDREN OF ARDA DUOLOGY ⋆ ☄.
♯ ❝ I WILL MISS YOU TOO
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ the third age ─── year 3018
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

━━ ˚ ₊ ♡ 🏹
❝ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝙤𝙪𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙮 ❞

*✧ ───THE WOODS OF MITHLOND ARE A SANCTUARY GYDA NEVER APPRECIATED MORE THAN UPON HER RETURN TO THE GRAYHAVENS OF LINDON SIXTY SEVEN YEAR AGO. THE SMELL of home, a scent she had fully forgotten after so many years in Imladris, fills her lungs now, and the warm morning sun brings a feeling of euphoria to the Captain of the Queen's guard as she stands among her companions. Lindon was peaceful now, after the tribulations during Sauron's terror and the aftermath that was the cause of her stay at the Hidden Valley. But even Gyda can't deny the growing rumors that are spread through whispers. It's unsettling and there threatens to run a shiver through her spine despite the warm weather at the remembrance of the orc she'd killed all those years ago. Did you? Sometime those words still haunt her in her dreams.

In those moments she wishes for her father more than normally. She had expected to miss his guidance especially upon her return with the then soon-to-be High-Queen, but like her father had always told her, such leadership had always come naturally to her. Most of it did, but even she still had to reign in her stubborn temper during political meetings she had with other council members or delegation leaders she attended with tarinya Elgarain. Sugar coated words had never been her way of communication. the classes she taught to a new generations of warriors were a sure testament to her critical way of working. She had even gotten Galion to be more stern-faced during his teachings. Which was a praised feat in itself.

But with the whispers of the return of the One True Ring fallen from the mouth of a creature name Gollum the same unsettling feelings she had had so many years ago began stirring up again. And it didn't help the fact the more Orcs had gathered around their border the last couple of years. It was once again as if they were chasing a ghost they couldn't quite catch and Gyda wonders whatever they were looking for was that valor-forsaken ring.

"There's word a Dunédain has captured that foul creature." Galion appears by her side atop his beautiful white stead. "And brought him to King Thranduil to be kept in the Mirkwood dungeons."

Gyda blinks, hazel eyes darting away from the canopy of startling green leaves above her to face her honey-blonde friend. She slows Ilya down to trod beside her companion before opening her mouth to speak. "Where have you heard such things Galion?"