𝟬𝟮𝟴 ━━ parting gifts

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ PARTING GIFTS ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT TWO ── audentes fortuna iuvat 🏹 ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ PARTING GIFTS  ❫ ❞ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT TWO  ── audentes fortuna iuvat 🏹 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
CHILDREN OF ARDA DUOLOGY ⋆ ☄
. ♯ ❝ WE MUST FACE ITS DARKNESS
CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ the third age ─── year 3019
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

━━ ˚ ₊ ♡ 🏹
❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝙬𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙨
𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝙨𝙤𝙛𝙩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ❞

*✧ ─── WITH HER WOUNDS HEALED, THEIR TIME AT LOTHLORIEN HAD ENDED, DESPITE THEIR WISHES TO STAY IN THESE PEACEFUL WOODS forever. its enchanted lands a welcoming reprieve to rest and grief the loss of Gandalf. But Aragorn, who had braved to shoulder the weight that Gandalf left, had announced their departure.

The day was growing, fog lifted and a watery morning sun just about manages to peak through the leaves of the Mallorn tree. The weight of her armor was a welcoming feeling, as she and the others had gathered at the riverside, where the elves of Lorien would bid them a final goodbye, with the Lord and Lady at the front, shining bright like a beacon of hope.

The plan was to row down the Anduin River until they would reach the falls of Rauros. From there, they would enter Mordor.

The Galadhrim had prepared boats from the lightest of woods to carry them across the water. They had also gifted them with Lembas bread. An Elvish waybread that could keep them fed for days with a mere bite. But before they were allowed to leave, the Lord and Lady of the woods had wanted to speak with them all.

"Never before have we clad strangers in the garb of our own people," Celeborn' voice carries over the clearing, then gestured for several Elves who'd been waiting in the shadow to step forward. "May these cloaks help shield you from unfriendly eyes."

The Elves place an identical robe on all of their shoulders. Woven from the same light material the cloaks of the guards were made from. When it moved, it seemed to change color with its surroundings but when it was still it had a soft green color. The cloaks were clasped with a brooch in the shape of a green leaf with delicate silver lines. As it was fatened around her shoulders, Gyda could barely feel its presence, and yet it's material shielded her from the crips morning air.

Then the Elves move aside and the sun itself seemed to have entered the small glade. Lady Galadriel smiled with radiance as she approaches them. She was once again clothed in white, her hair like spun gold in the sun as it hangs unbound over her shoulders. A delicate crown was placed on her head, glittering like stars.