𝟬𝟰𝟯 ━━ through the eyes of another

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ THROUGH THE EYES OF ANOTHER ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT THREE ── face et spera 🏹 ⁺⑅

*。☆。 ★。\|/。★ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪  THROUGH THE EYES OF ANOTHER  ❫ ❞ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT THREE  ── face et spera 🏹 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
CHILDREN OF ARDA DUOLOGY ⋆ ☄.
♯ ❝ THIS IS TOO DANGEROUS
CHAPTER FORTY THREE ・゚: *・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ the third age ─── year 3019
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

━━ ˚ ₊ ♡ 🏹
❝ 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙞𝙩, 𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦
𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝙣𝙤 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙡𝙙 ❞

IT WAS LIKE THERE WERE TWO HEARTS BEATING INSIDE HER CHEST. HER OWN CALM EVEN WHEN FACED WITH FRIGHTENING SIGHTS, and another, racing like crackling thunder through her bones. For a moment, all Gyda sees is darkness, pitch black and soundless. As if she deep within the ocean and all sounds faded away. Yet strangely, it felt comforting and familiar.

A sudden warmth envelops her body, like a candle the flames rises with each breath of air until light floods all her senses. Gyda forces her eyes shut against the brightness. A presence grows stronger, a spirit besides her own beckoning her closer, welcoming her inside.

As her eyes flutter open and a soothing yellow glow greets her. The color of sunsets and sunshine combined. Something so...

It reminds her of Elgarain.

As if the thought alone triggers something, with a blast the aura explodes, and Gyda raises her hand to shield her eyes.

When she blinks a new sight greets her, for the eyes she sees through are not her own.

A shiver of fear can be felt, drifting like a loose thread. Gyda recognizes it easily as Elgarain's, though she does not know how. Perhaps because she too, knows that whatever is happening is not normal. Not natural.

Like a live wire, Gyda senses tuned in with her new surrounding... with Elgarain's surroundings. The smoke, the flames and broken rocks. The caved in wall and jagged pieces digging underneath the sole of her feet. She felt is all, heard it all, sees it all.

Gyda could feel Elgarain's fear grow, like a heartbeat pulsing through the thread between her fingers. She could sense the fatigue and lurking pains that still seemed to not have healed. Her fingers tighten, her own determination leaking through.

"Stand, now." She commands unwavering, her own strength bleeding through. Feeding her, encouraging her.

Gyda can feel it, as Elgarain pushes herself up, their shared willpower bursting.