𝟬𝟮𝟳 ━━ may you find happiness

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ MAY YOU FIND HAPPINESS ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT TWO ── audentes fortuna iuvat 🏹 ⁺⑅

*。☆。★。\|/。★˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ MAY YOU FIND HAPPINESS ❫ ❞▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT TWO  ── audentes fortuna iuvat 🏹 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
CHILDREN OF ARDA DUOLOGY
.♯ ❝ I CAN HELP YOU CARRY THEM
CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN ・゚: *・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ the third age ─── year 3019 ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

━━ ˚ ₊ ♡ 🏹
❝ 𝙣𝙤 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘢𝘴 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ❞

*✧ ─── THE VIVID SCENE FROM GALADRIEL'S MIRROR HAD STAYED WITH GYDA AS THE DAYS IN THE HEART OF LOTHLORIÉN passed by. And yet whilst it made her heart ache, a certain peace had settled in her bones too that had quenched the chaos in her head. Gyda spend most of her days in the Lothórièn Healing Halls as her body stitched itself together again, her weakened strength replenished and the sickly pale skin she had gained was slowly returning back to its normal color.

With it came the restlessness of waiting, a virtue Gyda was not all that comfortable with. Certainly not with the dangerous journey ahead of the Fellowship. Her fingers itched to pick up her sword again, to hold the familiar weapon in her hands, the weight a great comfort. Like her father's hand resting on her shoulder when she was younger. But still, it laid untouched in the corner of the room, carefully placed in its scabbard and leaning against a small wooden cabinet of healing herbs. One where she had often seen Elgarain stand, meticulously picking herbs and preparing salves for their journey.

Now the sun stood high in the sky, filtering through the beautiful leaves of the Mallorn tree towering above them. The warmth a gentle caress on her skin as she stands leaning against a silver pillar staring out at the vast space spreading out below her. Gyda closes her eyes, let's the melody of the forest speak to her. The sound makes her smile and she turns to look over her shoulder as gentle footsteps enter the Healing Hall.

A silver haired Ellon donning a simple light blue tunic enters, dark eyes sparkling warmly as he approaches her. Gyda had seen him often, a young apprentice of one of the Healers that had been tending to her wounds. In a way his gentle hands reminded her of Elgarain's touch. With him, he carries a fresh set of bandages and a green ointment in a glass jar.

"Gi suilon."

Gyda turns fully, nodding her head in reply. Like clockwork, she moves, slow but steadily toward the chair next to her bed. Head bravely held high, and a grimace of smile of on her face when she sits down.

Crouching down, the Ellon starts to unwrap the bandage from her arm. The skin is that is revealed is no longer dark and rotten. The gash is still an angry red color as it throbs like a second heartbeat beneath her skin. But she is alive, breathing and the experience has broken down something in her she believed had long since died.