𝟬𝟭𝟵 ━━ bad moon rising

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ BAD MOON RISING  ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT TWO  ── audentes fortuna iuvat 🏹 ⁺⑅

*。☆。 ★。\|/。★ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱ *✧ ─── ❝ ❪ BAD MOON RISING  ❫ ❞ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT TWO  ── audentes fortuna iuvat 🏹 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
CHILDREN OF ARDA DUOLOGY  ⋆ ☄.
♯ ❝ ARE YOU AFRAID?
CHAPTER NINETEEN ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ the third age ─── year 3019
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

━━ ˚ ₊ ♡ 🏹
❝ 𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝘨𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝘪𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝙞𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙚𝙙 ❞

*✧ ─── CARADHRAS HAD DEFEATED THEM, AND THE DESCENT DOWN THE SNOW-RIDDEN SLOPES OF THE MOUNTAIN HAD lessened the moral of the Fellowship. Only the howling wind dares to stir noise around them. The path that had been cleared by Aragorn and Boromir was narrow, and some points already were beginning to cave in again. The Hobbits, who had been warmed by some miruvor were already shivering again, clutching their cloaks closer to their bodies.

Gyda stares ahead, in the front of the line at the landscape ahead, ears straining to pick up any noise of danger. She knows what lurks at the foot of the mountain. She and Legolas had heard it the moment they had ascended the mountain. She looks over her shoulder, catching the eyes of Legolas as he too surveys his surroundings with upmost care.

"The wind," She turns to address the Fellowship, "it howls with wolf-voices. They stalk us. They have come west of the mountains."

The four Hobbits immediately step closer together, huddled for warmth, but perhaps more so in search of safety. "What do we do?" Frodo dares question, fingers clutching the chain around his neck. "The path to Moira is west, is it not Gandalf?"

The Grey Wizard hums, "It is."

Boromir's straightens, "The wolf that one hears, is worse than the orc that one fears," He tries to encourage the Hobbits, but the mentions of Orcs has them trembling.

"True," Aragorn echoes from where he stands next to Elgarain.

"I wish I had taken Elrond's advice," mutters Pippin "I am no good after all. There is not enough of the breed of Bandobras the Bullroarer in me: these howls freeze my blood. I don't ever remember feeling so wretched."

"My heart's right down in my toes, Mr. Pippin," Sam adds. "But we aren't etten yet, and there are some stout folk here with us. Whatever may be in store for old Gandalf, I'll wager it isn't a wolf's belly."

Gyda nods at the Hobbit, trying to give him a assuring smile, "Whatever awaits us, we will face it together, as will we defeat it." She pauses glances at the others, "We must find a place to rest, continue our journey in daylight."