𝟬𝟮𝟮 ━━ evil lives here

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ evil lives here ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT TWO  ── audentes fortuna iuvat 🏹 ⁺⑅

*。☆。 ★。\|/。★ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ evil lives here  ❫ ❞ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT TWO  ── audentes fortuna iuvat 🏹 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
CHILDREN OF ARDA DUOLOGY  ⋆ ☄.
♯ ❝ WE MAKE A GOOD TEAM
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ the third age ─── year 3019
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

━━ ˚ ₊ ♡ 🏹
❝ 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝘵𝘰𝘰 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙨
𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝙙𝙤𝙪𝙗𝙩 𝘮𝘺 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙩𝙝 ❞

*✧ ─── THERE WAS AN ECHOING BLAST; A GREAT HORN WAS BLOWN—DEAFENING AND DREADFUL AS THE NOISE ROLLS THROUGH THE ANCIENT HALLWAYS. THE DRUMBEAT CONTINUING, WALLS SHOOK and the company shudders. Fear slithers through them as another harsh horn-call echoes along the dark and Gyda's eyes flicker towards a dull blue light that emits from Frodo's half unsheathed sword.

Shrill cries rang out, stampeding footsteps resounding from the stone steps just outside the chamber.

"Orcs!" Legolas exclaims and the Fellowship clampers into action as swords are drawn, steel glinting in the pale light whilst Boromir is the first to rush towards the Western door.

Clang.

An arrow lodges itself mere centimeters from his face, burrowed in the dark wood as it splinters. Heavy feet were heard in the corridor, coming closer and closer and Gyda shifts forward with confident strides to approach Elgarain. The two Elleth's standing side by side, worried gazes fixated on the door.

Boromir had flung himself back, heaving on a stone pillar. "Stay back! Get close to Gandalf!" Aragorn commands firmly, dropping the torch he had held on the ground in favor of helping close the door.

"They have a cave troll." He sighs exaggerated, catching an axe Legolas threw him and wedges it between the splintered wood.

"Come on." Gyda pulls Elgarain backwards as the Fellowship retreats backwards. A moment of tense silence follows, and all the brunette can feel is her heart thundering in her chest as her grip on her sword tightens.

Her muscles tense when there was a loud blow on the door that made it quiver, dust settling in the air and shrill war cries echoed.

The door grind and shake as wood splinters shoot through the air—and then it cracked, driving back the wedge.

"Let them come!" Gimli shouted fearlessly, "There is one Dwarf yet in Moria who still draws breath."

Axes come breaking through and Gyda watches Legolas release an arrow, it swishes through the air before hitting its mark. But it is too late—and the wedge can no longer hold against the onslaught from the other side.