𝟬𝟯𝟰 ━━ seeds of darkness

*。☆。
★。\|/。★
˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱
*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ SEEDS OF DARKNESS ❫ ❞
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT THREE  ── face et spera 🏹 ⁺⑅

*。☆。 ★。\|/。★ ˚ ₊ ♡ ❰ BALLAD OF BROKEN SWORDS ❱*✧ ─── ❝ ❪ SEEDS OF DARKNESS  ❫ ❞ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ ACT THREE  ── face et spera 🏹 ⁺⑅

═════════ ☆•° °•☆ ═════════
CHILDREN OF ARDA DUOLOGY  ⋆ ☄.
♯ ❝ IT WAS REAL ELGARAIN
CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
˚ ₊ ♡ the third age ─── year 3019
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

━━ ˚ ₊ ♡ 🏹
❝ 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙤𝙣
𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝙨𝙖𝙙 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 ❞

*✧ ─── FANGORN FOREST SEEMS LIGHTER NOW THAT THEY WERE ONCE MORE REUNITED. The old and weathered branches sway in the wind like hands beckoning them forward. Their dark leaves drawing dancing shadows on the forest floor. In front of the group, Gandalf walks with a quick pace, not one to waste time. Her own eyes however, rarely stray away from her queen.

She dares not admit it. But something else draws her closer, like a silent whisper summoning her. It speaks unfathomable words of long forgotten languages and yet her heart understands it effortlessly.

Vilya speaks to her and Gyda is afraid to find what it means. If a darkness might capture her heart like the One Ring did Boromir's.

Elgarain, despite her effort to hide her pain, winches as she walks. Her body more than surely still bruised and healing. It makes her heart ache at the sight. As Elgarain stumbles forward, Gyda moves closer, like a shadow she follows her every step.

"Tell me, why are we going to Edoras?" Gimli calls out to where Gandalf was walking ahead. "It is no short distance."

"We hear of trouble in Rohan," Aragorn replies instead, looking at Gandalf. "It goes ill with the king."

"Yes, and it will not be easily cured," Gandalf sighs worriedly. "That is why we must go and quickly."

Gyda frowns, worry gnawing in her stomach.

"Are we to leave those poor Hobbits here then? In this horrid, dark, tree-infested-" Gimli never gets to finish his sentence, for he got interrupted by the groaning and cracking of branches. "Ah, I mean charming! Quite charming forest."

Gyda smirks and catches Legolas' amused smile and as their eyes meets, for a moment everything fades away. She is reminded of their time spend in Lothlorien and a warmth spreads through her.

But Gandalf interrupts her thoughts as he stops next to Gimli. "It was more than mere chance that brought Merry and Pippin to Fangorn. A great power has been sleeping here for many long years. The coming of Merry and Pippin will be like the falling of small stones that starts an avalanche in the mountains."