σηє-нυη∂яє∂ & тнιятєєη

Start from the beginning

Then, Lirian came alone like a handsome prince in gold armour—her saviour—however, he was a monster. A wicked demon and haunting nightmare. Lilith may have killed herself but Lirian had the knife in his hand. And it only bought her cold rage to know that Lirian was actually sad about her death and became a far worse drunk than before. It was laughable. Disgusting.

He was a despicable man if she dared to call him a man at all. He was an animal, a little creature that meant nothing in this world.

Vienna had killed him—had done the one thing she was never brave enough to do. And now, Vienna, her sweet angel gets to live a long life fueled with love. She couldn't be more proud.

Sitting and watching Vienna with that smile on her face made Lilith's life all seem worth it. Her heart was full as she watched her daughter from the crowd. Lilith's midnight black hair, the same colour as her daughter, was dazzling in the sun. Lilith was so, so proud.

༺♥༻

Draco and Owens stood behind the many rows of chairs and watched the graduation ceremony from a distance, hidden in the shadows. Draco felt strange, he should be up there with Vienna. He should be graduating alongside his friends, Theo and Blaise who be missed more than he expected to.

But his death was still worth it and he didn't regret it for a single second. Everything worked out okay—more than okay. A smile came to his complexion when he saw the genuine, real smile on Vienna's beautiful face. Something warm consumed his chest as he realised he had everything.

He had died and gone to heaven.

And Vienna was his angel.

This week, he had missed her more than life—she was his life—his reason to breathe. But he had spent the week, planning a trip of their lifetime. He bought plane tickets to Italy, their first stop of many, and he was going to surprise her with them. A graduation present if you'd like.

He had yet to find out if Vienna had passed her exams, he knew she had by the smile on her face and he couldn't wait to kiss her a million times and show her just how proud he was.

The world had seemed darker before but now, it was nothing but bright. So bright, it'd be a shame to die and go somewhere dark—and they both knew where they were going when they died.

༺♥༻

"Vienna Ezriel," Antonio called and the audience clapped lightly. Vienna smiled as she walked up the stairs and across the stage. Antonio stood with a wide grin on her face and Vienna's certificate in her hand.

Vienna shook her hand and said, "Thank you," and truly meant it. There had been times when Vienna had wanted to murder her head teacher but Antonio had given her a second chance and a life. The woman had believed in her.

"You deserve it all," Antonio smiled and handed Vienna the certificate.

Damn right. She did deserve it all, even with all the blood on her hands—Vienna deserved everything. The evilness would follow her around like a shadow but that didn't matter, it would be good to keep such a thing close by her side.

As Vienna walked off the stage she caught a familiar dark figure in the back of the crowd. She didn't think he would be here today but there he was, The love of her life and partner in crime.