ηιηєту-тωσ

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Hogwarts was just as Vienna remembered. Not that she expected it to be different in the past few hours she'd been gone but it did feel strange. More like she had a strange feeling inside of her—like the feeling you get when you are aware you're walking into a place for one final time.

She had left this castle dripping in warm blood and a dangerous mind of nothing. She hadn't been aware of what she was doing, all she knew was that she had to leave. But Vienna's mind worked in marvellous, insane ways and when her mind told her to leave, it didn't just mean the castle.

She had to be gone. The desire to disappear. It was confusing, even now with a plan set in motion. Tomorrow, her eighteenth birthday she'd get to disappear entirely.

Not only that thought alone was peaceful but also the silent and empty halls, which made the the world seems apocalyptic. She'd missed breakfast and felt no disappointment, even though she really wanted to have one final breakfast.

So instead, she wandered carelessly to her first lesson, History. And Vienna walked like a fairy walking in her kingdom with zero worries in the world. Admiring the little details of the hallways and thinking of all the times she had walked with Draco down the hallways, hand in hand and in love.

She was glad she'd get to see him soon. She couldn't wait.

The doors to the History classroom were ahead and Vienna didn't think twice about who would be inside and the eyes that would turn her way when she'd open the door. She really didn't care and the happiness she felt was out of this world.

The door creaked as she closed it behind her and the professor stopped talking, and then each head turned her way and stared at her. Vienna said nothing, she didn't even batter an eyelash in any of their direction as she found a seat at the back of the classroom. The same corner she used to sit with Draco, however now the seat beside her was untouched.

"Let's continue," the professor said and all eyes went back to the front of the classroom. All apart from Natalie's.

She sat in the middle to her right and had the most worrisome expression on her face. "Are you okay?" Natalie mouthed the question.

Vienna smiled and nodded and Natalie looked at her like she was a different person. Unfamiliar. Vienna liked that. She liked that Natalie didn't look at her like she was a broken toy that she wanted to fix anymore.

Vienna looked away first and the professor's voice slowly faded into nothing as her mind ventured off to Draco.

But something was pulling her eyes up. Vienna could feel the cold stares, could feel their questions and spinning minds. Oh, and she loved the way they flinched when she looked up at them with nothing more than a devilishly, calm smile.

Hermione, Harry and Ron stared her way with frowns and Vienna was waiting for the pencil in Hermione's hand to snap with how hard she was holding it.

Why was she so calm? What happened after they left? Were they about to be her next victims? Vienna could feel their questions gathering in their heads but didn't care.