ѕιχту-ηιηє

warning: intense violence
•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

"Her most desired kill."
_______

The wind was violently dancing around them as they stood beside each other, starting up at the house. The moon sat high in the night above the breaking house. The leaves beneath their feet swirled past them and the trees shivered against the gust.

Vienna had always looked upon this house with fear. Had always seen it as her hell. Had always known that when she walked in those doors she would be met with the devil. But tonight, it is her hell, and she is the devil.

Every time she had entered the house she had felt nothing but misery and evil. But tonight, she will be causing misery and she will be evil.

She is not scared. For once, standing on this driveway she is ecstatic to enter.

The adrenaline is fueling her like a violent high.

"Are you ready?" Draco asked her.

"More than ready," Vienna spoke, her words lustful, "are you?"

"Is that even a question?" Draco turned to look at her, "I've never wanted anything more."

She smiled in response and Draco matched her smile. Draco grabbed her hand in his and they began walking up to the dark double doors.

Doors that had once haunted her nightmares.

Like always the doors were open. Never where they locked. The house was never treated like a home, like a safe living territory. Draco forced the door open, it swung open and slammed against the wall with an echoing bang.

Dust and dirt decorated the floor and it was swept away by the waft of the door. They walked in like the house was their own.

Like intruders with a craving for chaos.

Draco walked in first, wandering in the dirt-covered foyer, peering down the dark halls. Searching for Lirian.

"Oh, father," Vienna began, sweet and innocently, walking behind Draco, "your daughter's home."

Draco chuckled darkly and so did Vienna. Their laughter echoed in the damaged and decaying house.

Draco then saw a broken pipe on the floor behind Vienna and walked over to it. Vienna stood in the middle of the foyer, searching and listening for any sound or movement.

However, she didn't hear him coming, didn't even hear his footsteps, and she always heard his footsteps. She only knew it was him when a rough hand grabbed the back of her neck and yanked her back to his chest with such force, that she forgot to breathe.

She gasped, the sudden movement sending a hundred haunting chills through her body.

His breath was warm and sticky against her cheek as he whispered, "How brave of you to come alone."

It didn't take long for Draco to come up behind Lirian and swing the pipe against his legs with a violent force. Lirian let go of Vienna as he fell to the ground. Vienna stepped forward and turned her body to look down upon Lirian, who let out an agonising wail.