тωєηту-тωσ

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

It's been a few days since Vienna's and Draco's outing. The days that passed had been oddly quiet. No investigators and no sign of the hooded person who threatened Vienna in the library. It's almost like nothing ever happened.

Vienna walked out of her last class when she walked past Cedric's memorial. She wasn't sure who decided for Cedric to have one but she hated whoever did. She didn't think he deserved it. He didn't deserve all the drawings and flowers, or the gifts and stuffed animals that were left. Her features scoffed as she passed the surrounding students who were gathered nearby. How stupid they all were.

However, one of them caught her attention. A tall scrawny male, with dark, dirty blonde hair and dark eyes. He was already looking at her when she noticed him. His arms crossed by his chest. Just gawking at her.

Vienna continued to walk in the direction she was going, which just so happened to be toward him. There was something familiar about him. She couldn't think why. Then she remembered William, a friend of Cedric's. She remembered him from when she was pretending to be drunk. Right before she killed Cedric.

Her heartbeat quickened but her presence remained calm as she passed him. She saw he wore a black hoodie on over his uniform. A flash of memory appeared in her mind from the night in the library. A tall stranger strangling her throat.

Now her eyes looked away from him, all while his eyes turned to follow her movements as she passed him. The memory of his stare, stayed with her as she walked away.

Vienna continued walking, faster when she turned around and saw his tall figure following her.

Her feet moved fast, she hated herself for being this scared of him. Just because he knew that she was a murderer. A cold-blooded killer. She dared to look back again, he was closer. His long limbs moved so fast that he should have been running. His eyes never once left hers.

It terrified her to think, what he would do when he caught her. What he wanted to do. What would he say? Would he yell and expose her to the busy corridor of people? Whatever it was, she did not want to find out.

When she turned her head around again she walked straight into someone. That someone being Karl. An excited smile on his thin lips. His hands holding her steady.

"Woah-ah" he said as Vienna bounced of his chest.

Vienna didn't respond or say anything, she quickly turned her head around, Karl still keeping her in his grip. When she turned, she saw William standing frozen in his stand, students walking around him. Oblivious to the chase that had just occurred.

"Vienna?" Karl said causing Vienna to turn around to him again.

"What Karl?" she asked, finally realizing who she had walked straight into.

"—and get off of me" she added pushing herself out of his grip. Vienna turned around but when she did William was no longer there.

"Woah—you ran into me" Karl responded, "and if it weren't for me catching you, you would have fallen on your arse"

"—I would like an apology" Karl couldn't help but add with a smirk on his lips.

"Oh of course you would" Vienna answered back, "you're not getting one"

"How rude" Karl sighed.

Vienna rolled her eyes, "well I have places to be" she said and then walked past him.