ѕιχту-σηє (!!!)

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

R O O M
S E V E N T E E N
______

Vienna followed Draco out of the alley, his tall figure and white hair illuminating in the darkness of both the alley and his soaring rage. Vienna followed with caution. Looking around at where Draco was silently leading her. It was  deathly quiet but her heart was pounding in her ears.

She wasn't scared of him, more of what she said to him.

Because I liked it.

When Vienna spoke those words the heartbreak and rage mixed in his eyes creating nothing but a storm of rage. It hurt Vienna to see him that way. But nothing is worse than lying to the one you love.

Draco walked out of the alley, laughter echoed in the distance. Vienna turned her head in the direction of it, only to see two drunk women walking across the alone road.

Draco turned his head back to Vienna. She looked at him and followed swiftly again. Draco opened a door, to what looked like an inn. An old inn with furniture from Victorian times it seemed. Vienna began to realize this whole place was all the same. Old and fashioned in a way she pictured a poor Victorian street.

There was nothing modern about this small town. A good place to lay low. A good place for a mafia to have a nightclub for confidential meetings.

Vienna swallowed the lump in her throat as the scepticism set in. Where is he taking her?

Whatever his plan was, Vienna trusted him. She would always trust him. No matter what.

The front reception of the inn was stacked with files and books, and amid the crowded mess, an old man slept with a cigarette hanging from his dry lips. Draco didn't so much as look at him as he solely walked past him and further into the inn.

Cramped corridors with doors appeared before them with numbers on. Draco kept walking until he reached room seventeen.

He pulled a key from his pocket. Vienna creased her brows with confusion as she continued to gaze in silence. He unlocked the door with the key and the wooden door creaked open.

Vienna stepped in after him. Walking into the shadow of the dark room with a questioning mind. It was so dark inside that she could no longer see where Draco was.

Her heart beat rapidly, with tension, as she stood still. Waiting. 

Suddenly a hand was around her throat, squeezing the sides of her neck with a small amount of pressure. Her back slammed against the wall, knocking something onto the floor, which she could not see what. Nor did she care.

She looked up and saw the blue of Draco's grey eyes and the white of his hair. She could only recognize him with all of the rage in his mind.

Was he going to kill her?

Would she care?

"Tell me how he made you feel, Vienna?" Draco's demand was a something she never thought he would want to hear — to know how another man made her feel.