ƒσяту-єιgнт

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

The great hall was packed with students eating breakfast as Draco and Vienna walked in and took a seat at the Slytherin table. Draco reached for an apple and Vienna began to pour herself a glass of Orange juice. She took a sip and then placed it on the table, wiped her lips and then turned to Draco.

"So," she began, "what did you want to tell me?"

"Hmm?" Draco brows frowned as he bit into his apple.

"You said you wanted to tell me something?" Vienna replied confused.

"Right, yes," Draco seemed to remember and then a smirk crept onto the corner of his lips, "you're gonna love this," he bit into his apple again.

"Well, tell me," Vienna nudged his arm.

"Granger wants you to meet her at lunch," Draco replied and Vienna's face dropped instantly before she could process the words Draco had spoken. Vienna took another sip of her orange juice to hide her shocked face, "she has something to tell you, apparently," Draco added.

Vienna still hasn't told Draco about the box she found under Hermione's bed, or the argument they had a new year's. Nor the crush, she is sure Hermione has on her. She considered it, for a moment, but quickly changed her mind. She was unsure why.

"Are you her messenger or something?" Vienna forced a grin and her usual snarl of words.

Draco chuckled, "I asked her what she wanted to tell you but she wouldn't tell me."

Vienna wasn't surprised but she made sure she looked it. Although Vienna had a good guess why Hermione wanted to talk to her, a part of her still wanted to go and see what Hermione wants to talk about, to see the way Hermione tries but fails not to look at her body. And to mess with the girl.

A cruel, cruel game but a game Vienna has no issue playing.

"Where does she want to meet?" Vienna asked, placing down her orange juice and peering at Draco,

"You're not actually considering going?" Draco asked, seemingly surprised.

"Of course," Vienna played on well, "I'm curious to know what she has to say."

Draco simply watched Vienna for a few long moments and then said, "You're right. You go alone and I'll hide somewhere close by."

No. No.

Vienna thought quickly as she replied, "if she sees you, or even thinks you are there, she won't tell me what she has to say."

Draco just stared at nothing.

"I'll go, alone," Vienna said, "and I'll tell you what she says after."

"That's no fun, but alright," Draco responded.

Vienna almost felt guilty for not telling Draco the truth. It wasn't like this was a huge secret or something she felt like Draco needed to know, but still, guilt played in her belly.