ѕιχту-тняєє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

The clouds lingered above the highest point of the castle. The beautifulness of the eerie atmosphere reminded Vienna she was now at home. The closest home she would ever have.

She realised, Hogwarts had only become somewhat of a home after she fell in love with Draco. Before him, it was nothing but a place of safety — away from her father.

Vienna fell asleep beside Draco and woke on his chest, he never once left her side. Always a constant reminder that she'll always be safe with him. As long as he was always with her — she'll forever be safe.

She can feel the autumn weather leaving and the spring air arriving. Only a reminder that summer is nearing and finally she can be free from her father's torment forever.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Classes had just finished when Draco and Vienna wandered into the castle. No one seemed to notice nor care that they were the only ones, not in uniform and had a suitcase at their sides.

They made their way to the Slytherin common room, walking through the familiar castle corridors.

"Malfoy," a deep voice came from behind them. The familiar voice of Theo.

Vienna and Draco both turned to see Theo and Blaise's tall figures walking toward them. Theo held his arm out, Draco grabbed it and the pair shook hands into a manly hug.

"How was your visit home?" Theo asked as they separated.

Blaise and Draco then shared greetings in the same way.

"Same shit as always," Draco laughed, separating from Blaise.

"Glad your back though, mate," Blaise shoved his shoulder.

"And Vienna, how did you find Lucius?" Theo raised a brow. Curiosity swimming in his brown eyes.

Vienna wondered if they knew about the Malfoy's business and the small connection they have with the mafia.

"He was. . ." Vienna began but couldn't seem to find the word to describe the man.

"A prick?" Blaise answered for her.

"A dick?" Theo added, a grin formed on his lips, showing off his white teeth.

Vienna couldn't help but smile.

"I don't think there is a strong enough word to describe my father," Draco added as a chuckle escaped his lip.

Vienna smiled, glad to see that smile back on his lips. Still feeling the guilt in her heart, terrified she almost lost Draco's trust completely.

But she knew if she did lose him, she would do everything she could to get him back. No matter what.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁