єιgнту-тняєє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

The sun was hidden behind the approaching evening darkness. Lighting the sky in a dark shade of midnight blue and a hint of gold floating above the horizon. But Vienna didn't care for the beautiful sunset that was before her. However, she was glad the sun was no longer shining in her eyes.

Had she mentioned she hated summer?

The walk to Hogsmeade was long but surprisingly peaceful. It was like an escape. She was also glad no one was staring at her, taunting her with silent questions. But however grateful she was, she was about to be far more pleased when a cigarette was between her fingers.

Despite the summer weather, the nights in Scotland were still chilly and therefore Vienna wore a hoodie to keep herself warm. Or at least that was her excuse— It still smelled like him.

Vienna had went to Draco's Dormitory after lessons. Blaise let her in without question and let her sit on his bed while he was studying. Something she should be doing because of the approaching exams but she did not care for pointless exams anymore.

Blaise also didn't question or say anything when she went to his wardrobe and took a hoodie. One Draco wore all the time. He only offered her a kind smile.

It was strange being back in his dorm, everything was exactly the same and she wasn't surprised — It wasn't like Lucius was going to come and get his stuff.

When Vienna left, Blaise stopped her and said kindly, "You can come here whenever you like."

"Thanks," Vienna smiled before leaving to go to Hogsmeade, which she had now arrived at.

The cobblestone houses and cottages which line the paths were dark and lit only by candlelight and the lanterns hanging outside. Again, she found it peaceful.

She wandered the streets until she entered the small shop she usually went in.

"Vienna," the middle-aged man greeted as the bell rattled above her head as she walked into the cramped shop, "Long time no see."

Well, at least he hasn't heard the news.

"Yeah, I've been busy," she sighed as she approached the counter.

"With school, I hope?" he asked almost mockingly like she wasn't there buying cigarettes and he wasn't selling them to an underage school girl, "same as usual?" he asked her.

"Yes please," she said, resting her hand atop the wooden counter. He turned and slid open the cabinet, pulling out two boxes of cigarettes, "yeah I've been busy with school," she lied easily.

"Glad to hear," he said as he turned back to her, sliding the two boxes toward her and Vienna pushed him the money she had bought with her.

"Keep the change," she smiled, desperate to leave and smoke all of them.

"Thank you, dear," he said as Vienna turned on her feet, "You have yourself a good evening."

༺♥༻

The chill of the night tickled her skin but that was the least of her worries. In fact, she had no worries, not when she took an inhale of the cigarette between her fingers. She leant against a wall, hidden in an alley near a pub, the dark corner only lit by the moonlight shining down from the moon.

It was now dark and curfew would be soon but Vienna simply didn't care. She had nothing to care about anymore and she thought that feeling would be more. . . freeing. But she felt more alone than ever.