ѕιχту-ѕιχ

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Draco didn't leave the hospital wing. He stayed there and Vienna knew he wouldn't leave no matter what. She wasn't sure she wanted him to leave. Draco has been the only person she's ever felt safe with.

That made her almost obsessed with his presence.

He slouched in that armchair, the one he hadn't left for the past two hours. His intense gaze gawked at her. His eyes switched between her and the nurse. He watched everything the nurse did. Asked questions like what is that? Is she okay? Do you know what you're doing?

The nurse was growing agitated and asked him to leave, twice, but Draco did not. He stayed right in that armchair, right by Vienna's side.

The nurse had just finished replacing Vienna's old stitches when headmistress Antonio walked in. Draco sat up straight, placing a hand on his chin.

"You should be good to go soon," the nurse smiled kindly and then walked to attend to another. A second hear who has a stomach bug.

Vienna thanked her and then her eyes went to Antonio walking toward her.

"Miss Ezriel, how are you feeling?" questioned Antonio.

"Better," Vienna answered not sure yet what to make of this conversation or where it was going. She remained alert but was also hoping she would make it quick. Antonio has never been a favourite of Vienna's.

"That is good to hear," Antonio smiled, then her eyes went to Draco

"You didn't attend classes today, Draco?" she questioned with her chin raised.

"No, sorry," Draco replied sternly, leaving Antonio with no explanation.

"I expect you in classes tomorrow, yes?" Antonio told Draco and his reply was a raise of his chin and his eyes looked away carelessly.

Vienna remained in the hospital bed, looking between them. There was a reason why Antonio was here and Vienna wished she'd hurry up and get on with it.

"And Vienna I won't expect you in classes until next week, I will have work be sent to your dormitory so you can't rest," Antonio said with an obvious forced smile.

"—I also am a little disappointed with how this incident occurred. Alcohol on school grounds is prohibited. For this exact reason," she gestured to Vienna in the hospital bed as she spoke the last sentence.

Even though Vienna was drunk when she fell down the stairs. Her intoxicated head was not the cause of this. It angered Vienna that Antonio thought that. She was pushed by a crazy investigator who shouldn't have even been allowed on school grounds.

Or was he allowed? Vienna's mind still swam with so many questions.

"This is your last year here at Hogwarts and I hope you spend the rest of the year more wisely, especially with so few months left," Antonio frowned.

"It won't happen again," Vienna closed her eyes for a second trying to hide her annoyance which was clearly written all over her face.