тнιятєєη (!)

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Vienna walked down to breakfast. She wanted to skip like she usually did but her growling stomach changed her mind. She walked into the great hall, packed with students, and now she realised that she'd have to sit alone.

She walked down the Slytherin table, searching for a space to sit down. Now she's regretting not coming down sooner. She sees Natalie sitting with Theo, Pansy and Blaise. No, she does not want to sit there, she does but she won't let herself.

Then she spots Draco, sat a few spaces away from them, and an empty seat beside him. She gave in to her growling stomach and walked over to him, sitting beside him and reaching for a slice of toast.

She noticed that he turned her way, looking at her with those same eyes he always does.

"Well hello, Vienna," he said in a flirty manner, "choosing to sit next to me?"

"Don't flatter yourself" Vienna responded, "do you see another seat anywhere?"

"No. But I thought you would have sat with Cedric" Draco said curiously and he can't help but feel proud, knowing she chose to sit with him rather than Cedric. Especially because the memory of her lips on Cedric's and how desperately Draco craved it was Vienna's lips on his instead.

"Oh I didn't even realise Cedric was there," Vienna said too embarrassed by what Cedric did. Vienna would never fool for something like what Cedric did to her and everybody knows it.

"I guess he can't be that important to you if he isn't the first person you look for when walking into a room," Draco said, taking a sip of his water. His words got him thinking because Vienna is always the person he looked for every time he walked into a room. He can't control it, he just does it and without wanting sometimes.

Finishing her toast and feeling much fuller than before she decided to leave.

"Cedric means nothing to me" Vienna stood to her feet, Draco staring at her in confusion.

Now he's so curious that it pains him.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

During lunch, Vienna decided to go to the library. She has her private session with Professor Dain later today and she wants nothing more than it to go as quick as it possibly can.

In the library, Vienna's mind is blank again. No ideas or motivation in her. She leans back in her seat, her dark hair falling back, her eyes close and all she can think about is Cedric's pleading words and blood on her hands. A fantasy she wishes to come true.

Dark thoughts. All she can think about is the way she will deny Cedric mercy. The way he will scream, wishing he never hurt her.

She's always known she had this darkness maybe even evil in her. Maybe it's from her father and maybe runs in the genes of the Ezriel family. But as much as she hates her father, she can't help be glad for these thoughts. See you would think, when a person gets these thoughts they would be scared and try to stop them but Vienna, it makes her feel powerful.