ѕєνєηту-σηє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

"Who the hell are you?" Draco asked the woman, his voice so calm and Vienna wondered how he seemed never be scared of anything.

The woman had tears all over her cheeks and her makeup was awfully smudged. She wore a red silk dressing gown, the red such an elegant colour, the colour even matched the lipstick she wore. It was obvious the woman had no clothes on underneath and Vienna felt disgusted by it.

"Who am I?" she stuttered, "who are you? You—you just killed my fiancé."

Fiancé? Vienna almost chocked out a laugh.

The flames from the house slowly crept closer, the temperature rose to threatening heights.

"You were engaged to my father?" Vienna stepped out from behind Draco further, her chest leaning against his shoulder. Soaking in his protection and safety.

"Lirian is your father?" the woman muttered, still crying. She seemed in disbelief as she looked at the blood on both Vienna and Draco and then the corpse of her father.

"—Then why have you killed him?" she yelled, her voice cracking.

"Because he fucking deserved it," Vienna told the woman. Her words came out clear and strong. She had never meant anything more.

She wanted to scream at this deluded woman; tell her everything her father has done to her. Tell her what he did to her mother. Maybe then, she would see why Vienna killed him and had no remorse when doing it.

"You're insane," The woman spat out, shaking her head as tears continued to stream from her fear-filled eyes, "The police will be here any minute and take you, crazy people, away."

What?

"What did you just say?" Draco stepped forward, tilting his head, still thirsty for murder.

"I said you're fucking insane," she yelled as she stepped forward, eyes wide.

Vienna gripped Draco's hand as a wave of fear consumed her, just as a loud bang came from the dining room and the flames exploded through the room, which made the woman run with terror.

Draco went to step forward—to chase after the woman but burning red flames quickly erupted through the door she ran through. And then, echoing sirens were heard, distant but rapidly they closened.

"Draco?" Vienna looked up at him. Who only seemed infuriated. Vienna however looked at him like it would be her last time doing so.

Like forever with Draco was no longer a possible future. Fear consumed her—is this it?—would this be the last time looking into his eyes.

"We need to get out of here. Now." Draco gripped her hand tighter and then led her quickly through the door, that hadn't yet surged with flames.

The air was thick with smoke and their skin burned just from the heat of the air. Draco kept Vienna close, trying to search for a way out. He stopped and looked around the room they had entered. The kitchen.