тωєηту-ƒινє (!!!)

Contains sexual content.
•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

тнє мαѕqυєяα∂є вαℓℓ ρ α я т   т н я я є———

тнє мαѕqυєяα∂є вαℓℓ
ρ α я т   т н я я є
———

Vienna struggled as her last breaths were nearing. She knew that William's plan wasn't to kill her. It was too out her secret to the world but his anger got the best of him. Dying wasn't a part of Vienna's plan tonight. So with a swing of her head, her head hit Williams and finally, he let go of her throat. She began gasping for air and she saw Draco run into the tower. At first, she thought she was hallucinating. Draco saw what was going on and he saw the fresh bruise on her cheek and purple bruises around her neck.

Draco ran toward William but William was quick to stand to his feet and run toward Vienna. Standing behind her, holding Vienna's neck once more. Using her as protection against himself. He gripped her neck hard, her chin raised as a small grin appeared on her lips like she was excited about all the fun that was about to happen.

"Get the hell away from her" Draco ordered as he took the gun from his waistband and aimed it at William.

"Woah—Woah" William stood up straight as he backed away from Vienna. Clearly, William was now terrified and a satisfied smirk appeared on Draco's lips.

"I'm sorry" William yelled as if an apology would make Draco not kill him.

Draco walked toward him, Gun drawn as he approached him. Vienna could hear the panic in William's breaths.

"Her secret is safe" William began, "I won't tell anyone. I just wanted to scare her, that's all I Promise."

"You didn't scare me" Vienna let out.

"So explain the bruise on her cheek and her neck?" Draco grabbed William and yanked him toward him by the back of his neck. Draco's gun found William's chin as his teeth began to shake with fear.

Vienna watched with amusement and she couldn't help but admire the way Draco held the gun. How he looked, just before murdering someone. Is he about to kill for her? Vienna could see the darkness in his eyes and that was turning her on.

"I didn't mean to," William pleaded, "please"

Draco loved the way he was begging but nothing could change Draco's mind.

"Please." William continued to beg, "I have a family to take care of. They need me. I was only having a bit of fun, I—I promise. Please. I don't want to die."