ƒιƒту-ƒινє

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Meeting Lucius Malfoy
P A R T O N E
_____

"Are you nervous?" Draco questioned, sitting beside Vienna who was looking out of the train window. At the trees and fields that passed.

She sighed, turning to face him, "I've told you a million times, Draco, I'm not nervous or scared. Nothing."

Draco's jaw clenched, looking down at what she had on. A black skirt, sheer black tights, and a black knitted jumper hung from one of her shoulders. Her hair is down in its natural curl, black eyeliner and mascara. She looked perfect.

This is exactly why Draco is the nervous one.

"Should I be Nervous?" Vienna asked him, taking his hand in hers.

Draco looked back up at her, meeting her green eyes, "after what I told you, yes."

Vienna breathed in a deep breath — a smile spreading across her lips, "your father's a drug lord, mines a woman beater—"

"That's not funny, Vienna!" Draco interrupted, raising his voice.

"I know but that's not my point," Vienna began, "my point is that I don't care what your father does. Who he is or if he is a gangster," her features softened, "As long as he likes me, I don't care."

Draco noticed the slither of sadness that came over her. Like because her father dislikes her, then his will too. Like every man would. Draco didn't like that she craved that type of approval.

"Trust me," Draco squeezed her hand, "Lucius will like you. I'm just scared of what that means."

Vienna's brows furrowed as the confusion swam over her, but she replied, "would you rather him hate me?"

"No, I guess not," Draco knew that would be worse than him liking her.

Vienna knew it too. From what Draco told her, Lucius is a part of a secretive drug cooperation. The type of drug business where they'll kill you don't pay up.

Vienna knew she should have been at least nervous. But she wasn't. It was like a part of her knew he would like her. She liked that. There was something powerful about having the most feared man liking you.

𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁𐄙𐄁

Lucius had sent a driver to pick up Vienna and Draco from the train station. A tall man, dressed in a black suit and black sunglasses, stood outside of a black range rover. Already Vienna saw just how rich and intimidating the Malfoy's are.

Draco only sighed, annoyed at how desperate he thought his father was trying to be. He held Vienna's hand and got in the car as the driver opened the door and the two of them climbed in. Vienna thanked the man but Draco did not.

The drive was about thirty minutes from the train station to the Malfoy Manor. Slowly, the city life of London turned into nothing. Few people walked the streets until there was completely no one around. Rows and rows of houses and shops turned into fields and woodlands.

Vienna realised to run the type of business the Malfoy's do, you would have to live somewhere secluded. Somewhere no one could find you.

Vienna asked Draco if the manor was on any maps. A smart question to ask. And Draco truthfully told her no. Even the police don't know the manor exists. No one does. And if they do, they don't know its location.