тнιяту-тняєє

WARNING: description of abuse and suicide.
•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

Maybe one day in the future Christmas will feel different. Maybe one day, on Christmas Vienna will find herself surrounded by people who love her. But today, Christmas day, she feels alone. She woke up late and then opened the hole in her floorboard and picked out an apple she bought last night from the shops.

She ate the apple and began to smoke a cigarette, sitting on her mattress with the balcony doors open. Vienna wore one of her mother's shirts and a pair of shorts and she was freezing but she didn't care. She also had all her bruises, cuts and scars uncovered. There was no point in hiding them from the man who gave them to her.

She wished she could leave. Lirian hates her but still, he won't allow her to leave the house. She wished she could see Draco today. He always makes everything so much better.

Vienna put her cigarette out on the floorboard and then stood to her feet, as an idea appeared in her mind. Probably a bad idea but it's Christmas, maybe the joy of the holidays will help her persuade her father to let her go out.

She opened her door, and her feet taped on the cold floor as she walked toward the stairs. She passed the cobwebbed photo frames, saw her mother and that alone gave her a little more confidence.

Vienna doesn't get scared, at least not many things make her scared but her father, talking to him, looking at him — that makes Vienna's blood run cold.

The thought of maybe seeing Draco is the only thing keeping her walking down the stairs. And she fought the rising panic as she reached the bottom step. She breathed in a deep breath and then rounded the corner. Walking down the long corridor toward her father's office.

Dread twisted in her gut as she knocked on the door, a small knock, quick, unsteady. She could hear the breath escaping her lips as she waited. Her heartbeat pounding inside her.

"Come In." Lirian's voice was deep with power.

Her palms were sweating as she opened the door and stepped into his office. He was slouched in his chair, leaning back looking bored.

"Come to wish your father a Merry Christmas?" his chair slowly turned side to side, as his head leaned back, fingers tapping on the armrest.

"What do you want?" he then asked, much more seriously.

She forced all the bravery she had and tried to replace the fear but it didn't.

"I was wondering If I could maybe go out for a bit today?" her voice was quiet, weak, scared.

"You want to leave me all alone on Christmas?" Lirian sat up in his chair. Vienna forced herself not to retrieve a step back.

"I wasn't sure you wanted to spend Christmas with me," Vienna answered honestly and she most definitely did not want to spend Christmas with him.

"No, your right I don't want to spend Christmas with you—" Lirian stood to his feet, his chair flying back, hitting the draws behind him.