ηιηєтєєη(!)

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

The door to the common room is only a few steps away but it feels like miles. Her body is hunched as she walked, her hand on her stomach as ringing pounded in her ears. Her heart thudded in her chest and her breaths were loud and weak. Her hands shook. Her feet struggled to walk straight. Her vision disfigured as though she was looking through a fish-eye lens.

Her mind swam all over the place with what just happened. There was too much risk. Someone knew what she did. Someone who she didn't know. Or maybe she does know them. What will they do with their new found information? Threaten her? Use it against her? Or expose her for the killer she is.

Finally, her hand reached the handle of the door, shaking as she grasped it. Her lip quivered and her eyes felt as though she was spinning in circles. She inhaled one deep shaken breath but that was not enough to disguise her panic.

She tasted bile in her throat as she opened the door. Her chest hurt and she felt freezing even though she was sweating.

At first, they didn't notice her. Natalie was in Panay's lap, laughing at something Blaise said, who is sitting opposite Theo. She wasn't sure what they were saying, all she could hear was a loud ring in her ears. It looked like there was two of everything as she neared them.

"Vienna" she heard, not realising Natalie was now in front of her.

"What's happened" another voice. Theo's. He was next to her.

She felt like she was being choked by an invisible figure as she fell onto her knees. Theo trying to steady her. She tried to get words out but nothing. Her breathing was uncontrollable. She needed water. She wanted to scream it but no words became known.

"Is it—" Natalie questioned. And although Vienna was not in the right mind she knew what Natalie meant by that. She thought this was another panic attack about her father.

Vienna nodded. She couldn't tell them the real reason. She hopes Natalie won't tell them this is a panic attack because of her father. Hopefully, she has learned her lesson.

"Water, she needs water," Natalie urged. Vienna's body weakly sat on the floor, in between Theo's Knees.

Soon the water was at her lips. She tried to drink it and she managed to get a few sips in her throat. Slowly she began to feel better. She felt like she was in control of her breathing again.

"Why is she having a panic attack?" Pansy asked.

"She sometimes has them," Natalie said, "due to stress"

Vienna was thankful for Natalie. She did learn her lesson.

Once Vienna finished the water she was still a little shaky but she felt fine. Apart from the thoughts that still wavered in her mind. The fear and the many questions she wanted to ask Draco. Where is he? Did he catch them? What did they say? Who were they?

Theo and Natalie helped her to the table in the corner. They refilled her glass of water and after much convincing, they left her alone. Alone is exactly what she wanted to be. She needed to calm down. And she needs Draco to get back.