ѕєνєηту-ѕιχ

•·················•·················•
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴏᴛɪꜰʏ ᴘʟᴀʏʟɪꜱᴛ
ʙʏ ᴋɪʀꜱxᴛʏ. ʟɪɴᴋ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʙɪᴏ.
•·················•·················•

PRESENT TIME | the following morning

The fire crackled in the early hours of the morning. The forest became illuminated by the sun rising behind the clouds, creating a gloomy light. Vienna leant against Draco's chest unable to sleep and unable to keep the chill away, as they watch the small, makeshift fire in front of them.

A fire Draco spent twenty minutes trying to start, just so Vienna could be warm. She still wore that black dress which did nothing to protect her from the cold, however, the warmth of Draco's chest was just enough.

Blood still stained them both and they were starting to smell. Hunger and thirst were becoming a problem but Draco wasn't too worried.

He, of course, hated seeing Vienna cold, thirsty and hungry but today that would all come to an end.

It's why has to be done, even though it will pain him to do so.

༺♥༻

YESTERDAY | The call Draco made.

Pushing the wooden door open, Draco turned back to Vienna, making sure she wasn't following him. She tucked a piece of her black hair behind her ear and rested back in her seat. He breathed in a heavy breath and walked into the hallway.

It was darkish and dirty and cobwebs decorated the walls. He moved forward to where he found a phone, he only hoped it would work. He pulled the dingy thing off the wall and dialled a number.

Draco had made sure to memorize the number as soon as Owens gave it to him and he was glad he had. For he wasn't sure what he would have done if he hadn't.

He felt he had no offer option. He only saw this ending one way and that was both of them, locked up in jail. Draco wouldn't have that.

He knew what he had to do.

The phone began ringing and Draco was growing impatient by the second.

He'd been planning this since he met Owens, meeting up with him in secret and calling him when needed. He was surprised Owens agreed to help him. But then again, Draco had made a few threats to ensure Owens did so.

"Who's this?" Owens questioned wearily when he picked up.

"It's me," Draco said into the home, his own voice quiet and husky, "we need to do it now."

"Yes, I heard just yesterday morning you and Vienna have gotten yourself in a. . . predicament."

Draco slammed his hand against the wall as a sudden rage took over him, "I'm in no mood for jokes. The police are inches from catching us and like I've told you, only one of us needs to go down for this."

"Yes, yes, I know what the plan is but I thought I would have more time to arrange everything," Owens mumbled into the phone, "you want it to look real don't you?"

"What do you think," Draco snarled, his temper lessening, "we don't have any more time. We need to do it tomorrow, today if you can."