Wen Jing told him to take good care of the group and call in case of emergency.

    "Miss Wen, will Miss Water Monster come back?" Lu Jin pondered for a while, and asked with some concern.

    Wen Jing frowned. I don't know why he asked that. It stands to reason that Ge Nana had only been fed for half a day, and she couldn't produce much emotion. "What's the matter?"

    "It's like this. Dizzy, when I helped Li Rui move the water monster into the house, I couldn't control myself and went crazy, we couldn't control ourselves, and almost hurt Li Rui, when Miss Water Monster sang, we lost our spirits all of a sudden I feel so comfortable after being comforted." Lu Jin explained worriedly, and asked a little nervously: "Miss Wen, will you find a way to save Li Rui and Miss Water Monster?"

    Wen Jing responded lightly: "En."

    These people are close friends. She is afraid that Lu Jin and others will rush in and be exposed. If she really confronts the lunatics in Dongye, it will be the "old, weak, sick and disabled" who will suffer at that time. She pondered and said: "Don't act rashly. The hotel is resting, I will call you if there is a situation."

    Lu Jin nodded with a heavy heart.

    After hanging up the phone, Raizel drove in the air and slowly followed the target vehicle. The army under his feet detoured several roads in an orderly manner. He left the city and walked towards the rugged mountain road. After a short while, he arrived at a huge villa, pitch-black It's like a haunted house, making people feel cold under their feet.

    "I've been to this villa." Razel, who hadn't spoken for a long time, laughed softly, as if thinking of something interesting.

    Wen Jing raised his eyebrows, lacking in interest: "Oh."

    As if to show off his achievements, Raizel looked at the towering iron gates of the villa that "creaked" and said, "It's not an interesting thing, the snake that led Dongye It's not very good-looking, but he didn't want to be compared with Nishizawa, so he married several wives. These women happened to be from the rich and powerful family of Dongye, and any one of them was a business tycoon. Unlike Nishizawa, Dongye has power In the hands of rich people, most of the decisions are influenced by those rich people."

    "No wonder this place is so much more prosperous than Caesars"

    Even if they only saw the tip of the iceberg at the station, looking down at the high-rise buildings with feasting lights, the other The complicated civilization and the level of technological development can definitely throw Nishizawa back to prehistoric civilization, but being rich also means that the gap between the rich and the poor in society has widened, and it is difficult for many people to change the solidified structure.

    Raizel smiled, and continued: "Those little wives of his are not the rising stars of the family, and they are no worse than men in business, and several of them married him just for his power, so, this family loves her." Playing, playing each other, the time I came here, I slept with his two wives."

    Wen Jing twitched the corners of his mouth: ""What

    a stinky and shameless Alpha!

    "Oh, when I was imprisoned in the Teresan Empire, those two women seemed to be pregnant with my child." Raizel squinted his eyes, looking at the lights lit up here and there with cynical eyes, and gradually moved on the mountain. The room was smudged with light, but the scarlet eyes were stained with bloodlust and scars, and the thin lips slightly hooked and said slowly: "My friend forced them to abort the child because of face, there is a woman who doesn't want to be beaten, I accidentally rolled down the stairs and died."