Intro

Title: 炮灰女配黑化了[女A男O] | The cannon fodder female supporting role has been blackened [Female A Male O]
Author: 风辞雾隐

Wen Jing is dead.

When Wen Jing was reborn as a 20-year-old dandy, she discovered that she was actually the cannon fodder for the interstellar ABO sadomasochism novel. In the future, family ruin, family bankruptcy, sisters fighting against each other, being burned to death, etc. were all predestined fates, and the perpetrator was the ruthless heroine.

For this reason, she directly blacked out.

When she was a teenager, Wen Jing was given a differentiation blocker and could not be differentiated, but she was better than all Alphas. As a Beta, it was easy to disguise as an Alpha, but after a long time, she suffered from insomnia, and her spirit was on the verge of collapse again and again. .

However, once you smell Pei Su's pheromone, you can sleep well.

So with a fierce operation, she snatched Pei Su from the heroine as her younger brother, and said: "Don't worry, I have no unreasonable thoughts about you."

In order to train people to be independent and fierce, she helped Pei Su Overturn the case, cure the case, send to the highest institution, whoever dares to bully him, she dares to bully him back, protecting the calf to Ling Shuofu.

Pei Sutiantian's pheromone pushed him against the wall and kissed him, and when she woke up, she raised her hand and swore: "Don't worry, I have no unreasonable feelings for you, I didn't just take advantage of you.
Pei Su wiped her lips intimately, expressing trust: "Boss just kissed me, not taking advantage. "

Wen Jing was stunned: Are all Omega so considerate?

Then Pei Su kept releasing pheromones at her when he had an unstable fever, and she had to make temporary marks for him again and again, watching the fever in her arms The softly panting Omega, she was madly excited: just... so cute.

However, the implementation of the independent Omega plan was not smooth, and he was still galloping towards the soft and clingy O.

Wen Jing asked him to bleed but not cry Pei Su was bullied by the class, he got into her arms and cried.

Wen Jing asked him to hit ten of them.
Pei Su was pinned to the ground, unable to fight back at all, and even called her name wronged.

Wen Jing: I dote on those I rob.

Wen Jing: I am responsible for my people, and I coax them.

One day, she thought of the group of classmates in the manufacturing department who bullied Pei Su, and was going to take a detour to teach her a lesson, but when she arrived at the grove, she saw her weak boyfriend who couldn't take care of himself, and a few students from the mecha department who came next door to provoke him Alpha was overturned.
Wen Jing: ... Heh.

My boyfriend's machine armor is first-class in repairing mechas, and his beating... is also first-class.