<My Baby, My LOVE PT.03>

Hoseok: "Jungkook, what's going on with you?"

Hoseok asked, very confused and surprised, when he saw Jungkook again looking in the mirror for the 669th time, fixing his clothes and his hair. This behavior made Hoseok confused; he had never seen his brother like this before.

Hoseok: "You're acting like you're going on a date."

Hoseok said with a surprised expression, while Jungkook ignored him and looked at his reflection in the mirror again, checking if everything looked good.

Jungkook: "How do I look? Good, average, or amazing?"

Hoseok gave Jungkook a quizzical look.
Jungkook: "Just answer it, hyung."

Hoseok sighed.

Hoseok: "Good."

Jungkook: "Sexy, hot, or super hot?"

Hoseok: "What...!?"

Jungkook: "Just answer me, hyung."

Hoseok: "Uhm... Sexy."

Jungkook: "Nice... Okay, let's go now. Aren't you late for your classes?"

Jungkook said, taking Hoseok's bag as he ran from the room, leaving Hoseok shocked and confused.

Hoseok: "What's wrong with him?"

Hoseok said as he walked out of the room. Arriving at their car, he sighed, slapping his forehead when he saw Jungkook again fixing his hair and clothes while looking at the car mirror.

Hoseok: "Can you tell me why the hell are you acting so weird today? The way you're trying to fix your looks all the time... It looks like you're going on a date?"

Hoseok said with a disbelieving voice, but Jungkook's reply made his eyes widen.

Jungkook: "You're right."

Hoseok: "What!!!"

Jungkook: "Get in."

Jungkook said, totally ignoring his question and getting into the driver's seat of the car, which left Hoseok confused as to why he ignored the question. Getting into the car and closing the door, Hoseok asked again.

Hoseok: "Can you repeat what you said a while ago?"

Jungkook: "Get in!?"

Jungkook said, not so bothered, smiling like crazy as he started the engine, while Hoseok frowned and said again.

Hoseok: "No, not that. What did you say before 'get in'?"

Jungkook: "What did I say?"

Jungkook said again, not bothering at all, focusing on driving fast to reach their destination, which made Hoseok sigh as he accepted his defeat for now, sitting down properly and observing his brother who was still smiling shyly.

His shy smile made Hoseok raise his eyebrows, but yet, he didn't ask anything, waiting for the right time to inquire further.

.
.
.
.

Hoseok: "Thanks for dropping me."

Hoseok said with a smile as he took the books and bag from Jungkook's hands, who didn't say anything as he was busy looking right and left all around the schoolyard, his eyes searching for one particular person, the reason for his distracted state.

Hoseok: "Jk... What's wrong with you? Who are you looking for?"

Hoseok asked, confused, as he tried to follow Jungkook's gaze, but he couldn't see anything. Confusion crossed Hoseok's face as he looked at Jungkook, then his eyes widened, and he smiled as realization hit him like a brick. Excitedly, he hit Jungkook's shoulder.