<His Fake Husband>

Jin:- Yahh!! Jiminahh.. You are no use. I gave you one work to do.. You can't  do that properly idiot!

Kim Seok Jin shouted loudly without caring for the people around giving him weird, confused and awkward faces while some are amazed by his beauty. Staring at him with hawk eyes.
Since today, Jin is not wearing any casual clothes, his regular cloths hoodie and loose or ripped jeans,
but pink shades suit with pink pants. Well done hair and flawless face wirh well done make up done by his best friend, Jin looks extremely more beautiful then other days. Every single people passing by can't help but to stare at him for more then a minute. They just can't take their eyes off from his handsomeness.
Sure Jin knows that his handsomeness is catching everyone's attention for which he is happy, But not much. Since he is on a mission but can't do that cause his best friend Jimin forgot a very important part. So how here he is. Shouting and Scolding his friend know the phone. While standing outside of the marriage hall where his boyfriend oops. Ex-boyfriend marries is today. And he is going to show him a very good show.
Since he's boyfriend has cheated on him for which Jin is now here at the marriage hall to make his boyfriend regret of what he left. After making a perfect plan. Jin is all dressed here waiting for a person whom he is goingnro act along for jin. Which Jimin has hired but the problem is the person is still not coming. Which made Jin angry,

Jin:- Jiminahhh!!!

Jimin:- Aish.. Can you stop shouting.. I have called him.. He's on his way. You wait there.. He'll be there by now or later.

Jin:- If he don't come in five minutes. I swear I am going to curse you that your height will never grow.

Jimin:- Yahh don't say that. Or I will curse you that something really very unexpected will happen to you. Understand.

Jin:- Whatever now keep up. I will wait for five minutes.

Jimin:- Hmm, Bye.

Jin:- Bye bye. Hope he won't get late.

Jimin:- He won't don't worry. Just wait.

Jin:- Hmm, ok Bye. Talk with you later.

Jimin:- Okay bye. Good luck... Wait don't forget to record his face.

Jin:- Yeah yeah. Now hang up.

Jimin:- Fine. Bye!

Jimin said as he hang up the call making Jin giggles. Knowing jimin must be now pouting. Putting his phone inside the pocket he looked at his wrist watch as he waited for the hired man to come so that he can start his acts. It else it will be too late to start the plane and the marriage will be done by now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Everyone bowed in 90° as the boss of them and the owner of the building and this marriage resort just arrived with his big long black shining,car.
Jeon Jungkook, the owner of the resort and number one businesses of whole south korea.
The manager's stood silent as the car stopped infront of them. His dark purple hair shining, His dark glares making the Manager opened the door with bow respectfully.
Making Jeon Jungkook come out from the car. Buttoning the last strow of his dark blue suit. The corner of his pierced lips form a small grin seeing other bowing at him. Everyone there felt shiver running over their sounds as they felt their boss's cold Aurora spreading around. Observing the place. He nodded and showed his tattooed hand at him to stop blowing as he started to walk, followed by many other bodyguards and manager

Jungkook:- Where did the marriage held?

Jungkook asked as he kept on walking with his expressionless face. With cold voice. Making the manager beside him check a file on his hand and say.