<Only, My Teacher!! PT.05>

The Next Day.

Taehyung:- Good morning aunty.

Mrs.Jeon:- Good morning sweetie.

Taehyung:- Where's Jk?

Mrs.Jeon:- I don't know he's been Stuck in his room all day since yesterday, He didn't even had his breakfast.

Taehyung:- Ohh, Maybe i should go and check him.

Mrs.Jeon:- Yeah sure, go, I will serve the breakfast for you both hmm.

Taehyung:- Okay thank you.

Mrs.Jeon smiled as Taehyung, Taehyung is very close to the Jeon's , His family is closer to there's too. So its very normal for Taehyung to visit them and have breakfast dinner together.
Taehyung smiled at her then held his bag and run upstairs towards his friend Jungoook's bedroom.

Taehyung:- Yah Jk. I'm coming in.

Taehyung asked as he slowly pushed the door and get inside the room to see his friend Jungkook laying on the bed covering his head inside the pillow.

Taehyung:- Hey what happened? Why such a long face?

Taehyung asked but Got no response. Taehyung sat on the bed beside jungkook and spoke with a low voice.

Taehyung:- Let me guess, It's something related to Jin hyung Isn't it?

Taehyung asked and got no answer which made him know that his guess was correct.

Taehyung:- You proposed him? So fast!

Jungkook:- I couldn't control...

Taehyung:- So what was his response?

Taehyung asked but before Jungkook could react or reply Taehyung again spoke.

Taehyung:- No wait. What the hell am i asking? Of course it was a No neither he didn't reply right? Or else why would you be like this!?

Taehyung finished his words with a big sigh making Jungkook roll his eyes with a sad breath out and got up then sat properly. His mood was still down. Very sad and heart broken. Taehyung is surprised and disbelief to see this side of Jungkook after seven years. Cause Taehyung has seen this Side of him before too when Jin left him at first seven years ago. And now it happened again for the same reason which is Jin.

Jungkook:- Do you think...He hates me now?

Taehyung:- By seeing the things you've done to him. I think he does feels little awkward which is very normal. But I don't think he'll start hating you so easily. That'll take more time. As far as I think, maybe Jin hyung is just very shocked and confused by how his student is in love with him... He just needs some more time to think. So if you take my advice I will say. Give him some time and try to show your love to him. He should see the changes and feel your love too, Maybe that all bring some changes.

Taehyung's understanding words made Jungkook nod his head with a small sigh
Taehyung smiled softly and say, patting his Friend's shoulder,trying to calm him.

Taehyung:- Don't be broken so fast already. Why don't we head towards school first and you have little talk with him and try to clear things hmm?

Jungkook didn't said anything in return he just nod his head while looking down. Making Taehyung smile and stood up and say.

Taehyung:- Okay so now get up and get ready. And don't worry I will help you with your crush.

Jungkook:- Really?

Taehyung:- Of course. But not so easy.

Jungkook:- Huh?

Jungkook raised his eyebrows in questioned way as Taehyung ruffle his hair and answered.