<Only, My Teacher!! PT.04>

The Next Day,

Jungkook:- Hyung~

Jin:- Oh it's you Jungkook, Good Morning and Hey, don't call me that in school. What'll others think?

Jin said as he was busy putting down his books on the desk. It was early in the morning. Jin just arrived at school but was welcomed by Jungkook standing on the door of the office room while leaning on it. Waiting for him,
The room and hallway was all empty except for Jin and Jungkook, since it was too early no one has arrived yet.
Jin welcomed him with a smile as Jungkook sigh and spoke.

Jungkook:- You don't wanna say anything elsem

Jin:- What? Was I supposed to say something?

Jin asked confused, Making Jungkook sigh caressing his forehead, he let out a small chuckle and say, 

Jungkook:- You are still as dumb as before hyung.

Jin:- Yah you brat. How dare you say that?

Jungkook:- I'm saying the truth, How can you be so dumb hyung? Here, you are acting so natural like nothing happened.

Jin:- What do you mean?

Jin asked, trying his best to act normal and keep his cool.

Jungkook:- Seriously hyung. Did you forgot already what I did yesterday?

Jin:- Oh about that. You Brat! you left me at the corridor all alone. I had such a difficult time together coming out of there. You should've told me the way. I don't know the way, I'm new here Remember?

Jin said with a scolding voice making Jungkook super surprised and confused at why is jin acting so normal. Jin kept showing his angry pout but he went shock when Jungkook suddenly came closer to him, holding his hand and says, breathing on Jin's lips.

Jungkook:- Are you teasing me on purpose hyung?

Jin:- W-what...uhm...?!

Jungkook:- Oh my hyung. You are as silly as before, It's so cute.

Jungkook said with a chuckle as he moved his other hand towards Jin's lips and caressed jin'a bottom lip with his thumb making Jin eyes widen. By the senses of his touches.

Jungkook:- Should i do it again for you remember it?

Jin:- Huhh?? No go away!

Jin said pushing Jungkook away by his chest making Jungkook laugh.

Jungkook:- So you remembered?

Jin panicked little as he felt his cheeks heaten up. But he tried to hide it and say with horror face.

Jin:- Of course I remember what you did. But... It's okay.

Jungkook:- Okay? What okay? How is it okay?

Jin:- I mean...You did that because you missed me right?

Jungkook:- Yes of course, but the hell does that supposed to mean? Does it mean anyone who misses you, you let them kiss you on the lips!!!???

Jungkook asked with horror way of anger, filled with possessiveness. Jin sigh and shook his head then say.

Jin:- No that's not the case. Don't worry you are the only one dare to do that!

Jin said with a angry pout and continued to fix his files and all. Making Jungkook sigh in relief cause he was sure that he was about to lose his cool thinking something like that actually happened with jin with someone else. Jungkook smiled in tiny and think for a second about what to do with his silly hyung.