<Together Forever>

There it was. They're one and only son's birthday. They felt so happy. To Know that they're son just turned Five.

Mr.Kim Taehyung and Mr.Kim Jimin felt so much happy to see their lovely Son running all around the House with his favorite best friend.

They look towards their son Before looking at their friends.

Mr.Jeon Hoseok and Mr.Jeon Yoongi. And there Five years old son. Best friend of Mr.Kim's son, SeokJin.

Jeon Jungkook and Kim Seok Jin.

Its 4th December. Jin's birthday where he will turned Five years old. Same year with his best friend Jungkook who is already five years old.

Hoseok:- You two now stop running.. Jinnie sweetie come and cut the cake and wish.

Hoseok said with a laugh making the two boys stop running and went toward their parents. While there hands are intertwined.

Small jin smiled widely at the cake infront of him.

Jin:- Strawberry flavored.. Thank you daddies..

Jin says happily making the olders smile whole Jungkook giggle at his best friend.

Jimin:- Well. You shouldn't thank us. It was your bff Jungkook's idea to bought a strawberry cake.. We thought to bought chocolate but he offered us that you'll love strawberry more then chocolate. Jungkook knows you too well jinnie.

Jimin said to his son with a soft voice. Jin get surprised and look at jungkook who smiling shyly.

Jin:- Really.. Thanku kookie.. You are the best.. You know me too well.

Jin said with a happy smile making Jungkook feel even more shy.

Jungkook:- Its.. It's okay jinnie.. Don't say thank you.. Didn't I told you no sorry no thanku in friendship.

Jin:- Oh yes hehehe..

Taehyung:- Okay guys now cut the cake.

Yoongi:- Don't forget to wish as well okay

Jin nod at his father and his uncle before looking at his kookie and their intertwined hands. He smiled at Jungkook who smiled back before gripping on their hands tightly.

Jin look towards the big strawberry cake. With five candles on top. Jin smiled before pulling jungkook closer and connect their foreheads together. They both smiled and kept their both hands intertwined.

Jin's eyes are closed while Jungkook stare at him smiling.

Jin:- My wish.. I want kookie to be with me..Stay with me kookie..
Together Forever

Jungkook:- I will stay with you together forever.

Jungkook smiled at him who giggled before blowing the candles up. They both giggled together.

While there parents just felt so happy to see their son like this. They know that those two will always will be like this. Best friend. Each other soulmates. Maybe also in the future they will be like this.. Maybe more then best friends.

||17 Years Later||~'

The Kim and Jeon families sigh while Jin the birthday boy. With a birthday cap on his head. He pouted in anger.

Looking eternal beautiful in his white with light pink coluor outfit. He got from his daddy. For his birthday.

Its Jin's 22th birthday.

Jin:- Where the hell is he?.. I will kill him, Let him come Once. Then I will kill him in my birthday...

Jimin:- Sweetie.. Calm down he is maybe on his way.